13

The last week has been a blur. It went by so fast that I barely even noticed. But anyways my gift was a contract that said once I turn 18, I'll be in control over the record label my dad had. 

This is my first day back to school since the news and I've been getting some weird stares. I saw Aaliyah all cuddled up with her man, she just gon ghost me until she gets dumped.

"Hey babe," I said as I walked over to Justin. "Hey, baby." He smiled. "I missed you so much, it's been boring here without you." He hugged me. "I missed you too." I gave in to the hug. "You seem down, you good?" He asked. "Yea I'm good." I lied, I'm nervous because social services is supposed to come up to the school and do something. I'm not sure why but all I know is it will happen.

We walked into our first class and sat down. I am exhausted, I put my head down and waited until class started.

The teacher walked in and started instructing us to do work. It was so much work I was surprised. I did my best to do the work in my classes but all I could think about was the amazing nap Im finna take at lunch.

I walked to a random lunch table and sat down. I scanned the room as I put my hood over my head and put my head into my arms.

As I'm trying to drift off to sleep I can't help to hear the murmuring around me. "I heard his dad killed his mom when she found out about the sex trade." Someone whispered.

"I heard he was involved." I scrunched my eyebrows at that. "His dad probably touched a whole bunch of little kids, probably touched him." someone else said higher than a whisper. I want to stick my head up and say something but this nap position I'm in feels so fucking good.

"None of that is true, leave him alone." I heard Justin defending me, How nice. "Move yo little-eyed ass on somewhere because nobody asked you." The guy replied, obviously wanting a fight. I popped my head up when I heard Justin open his mouth because he was gon say some dumbshit.

"He's right none of that is real," I informed The dude who was saying all this shit. I looked him up and down. Big ass white boy.

"He'th right none of that ith real," He said, mocking my lisp. "Stop that's annoying," I said and he mocked me again. I stood up. "I said stop what is wrong with you." He's acting like a 4-year-old. He started mocking me again but before he could finish I punched him in his face.

"Fucking asshole." I threw more punches, hitting him with almost every punch. "Stop!" Justin pulled me off him, But I was close enough to kick him. I put all my power into one kick and my foot went up to his chin.

"Now you try talking, bitch!" I hissed at him. "Fucking faggot ass." He got up and rubbed his chin. "That's why you're gay, your weirdo daddy raped you!" He spat as Justin dragged me away.

--

"Eric, I expected this from you, but Isaac?" The principal said as she walked into her office and sat in front of us.

"I'm sorry," I said. I looked at Eric and saw the damage I did. Damn.

I heard the door open so I looked and it was his parents I guess. The Principal talked to them for a minute before they came back to us. "Where are your parent's lil boy? I wanna see who raised you." His momma asked, with her finger all in my face. I don't know why but that question hit hard. "Where is your son's daddy? Cause that ain't it, whore." I smiled and she gasped.

Ivan came inside after I said that. "Look what your son did to my son, Were pressing charges." The lady said before the principal could even speak.

"Isaac, what is wrong with you?" I just looked at him. "Ok, You both have one week's suspension. please take your children home." The principal shut shit down before It could escalate.

"Look, You need to teach your fucking kid, brother, whatever some manners, look at my son's nose." The middle eastern looking man, who was definitely not Eric's father, said getting all up in Ivan's face. "First back up, breath stankin' ass. I know there was a reason so maybe ask your kid what happened."

"We will. Just keep that fucking retard away from our kid." The man said, getting in Ivan's face again.

"Don't call him that, 'cause I'd hate to fight you in a school parking lot. You're pushing 50, go home." Ivan checked him. "I'll call that dumbass what I want, and don't you think about touching me. You'll be in jail for assault." Ivan shoved him back. "You getting disrespectful, I see why your 'son' act like he does."

I watched as they went back and forth, it went from arguing to yelling, to pushing, then they had to get home and get back to work so it ended there.

"Come on." Ivan looked mad as hell.

"I had a reason," I said as we got in the car. "Well fuck them, they're some assholes." We turned out of the parking lot and went home.

Ivan got custody of me after my dad went to jail, but the social workers still check in. They gonna have a field day with this story.