12

My single sold 3 million in the first week and went 3x platinum. Type shit.

Rain's family came to pick him up and I completed my album cover. We started promoting the album last week and actually, It comes out tonight. I already know people are hyped and ready for the album. "This some crazy shit." My manager said as he watched the clock turn from 11:59 to 12. 

The album was out.

I am so happy to be done with this Album. It may not seem like it but it's very stressful. "Yes!" My dad ran into the studio. I still don't like him. I've been thinking about something and since he's happy right now I should ask him. "Dad, can I drop out of school?" I spit out and watched as his smile went upside down.

"I-I'll think about it." He stuttered. After a few minutes of him talking with my manager, we went home. "I'm so happy my album's out, I hope it does well," I said as we turned down the street our house is on. A cop sped past us and my dad pulled to the side before continuing to drive again.

As we approached our house we noticed the cops were gathered around our house. "Oh lord, what did Ivan do now?" He put the car in park before getting out. "Stay here."

I couldn't hear what they were saying but I saw them talking, then they pulled their guns. One cop grabbed his cuffs and cuffed my dad. Then pinned him to the hood of a police cruiser. "Oh god," I mumbled to myself. I tried to read my dad's lips but all I got was. "My kid's in the car." I got out of the car and watched as they forced him into the back of a car. Almost 10 cops ran out of the house and into their cars. 

I went inside after they left and saw how they trashed our house, At 12 am. "Oh, my god." They couldn't have waited till the morning?

I sat on the couch, which had all the pillows slashed, cushions slashed, and armrests were broken. I couldn't even watch tv because the screen was beaten with a baton. I heard the door open and close. "What the fuck happened?" Ivan asked. "They took dad," I said. "Who?" He started getting defensive. "The cops, I couldn't hear why, he told me to stay in the car," I explained because I already knew his next question.

"Where were you?" I turned around to look at him. "None of your business." He said smartly. "I'm serious it's almost 1:30, where were you?"

"What did I say? None of your business." I started tearing up. "Ok," I said in a soft voice. I don't cry much, especially in front of people, but I can't fight it right now.

"Are you about to cry?" Ivan teased. "N-no" I wiped my eyes. "I've never seen you cry, it's weird." "It's just that I'm scared." The tears forced their way out. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I-if dad goes to prison I'll go back into the system." "I don't think he'll go to jail, you overreacting," Ivan said as he took his coat off.

"I'm still scared, I don't want to go back into the system. I had a hard time a-and-" I started hyperventilating "Yo calm down!" Ivan ran over to me. "Everything is going bad!" I stressed. "I don't even know who I am, I'm not sure if I'm 100% gay, I haven't even seen my friends in a month and I'm doing bad at school." I started overthinking while Ivan tried to calm me down.

"You'll be ok, I promise." I patted my back. "But I won't! Every time I get something good it never lasts, especially with family and friends. I'm going to be alone forever!" I started thinking about all the past parents I've had and what went wrong with them.

"No your not, just calm down. I underst-" "You don't understand! You know your real parents, you've never been tossed around like a basketball through different families!" "Ok, I don't know what to do." He got up. 

"I'm leaving." He grabbed his coat. "I get it, I'm always the problem. Leave like everyone else does." I stomped upstairs and slammed my door. I looked in my room at all my pictures were torn, my closet doors torn off the hinges, and my mattress was cut open. I sobbed harder. "Can't have nothing nice," I mumbled as started picking up around my room.

I looked downstairs and saw that Ivan didn't leave. I walked downstairs and to the back door. I hope they didn't trash the pool house. 

--

It's the day after Christmas, I hope this is a Christmas miracle. Please let him be innocent. I'm sitting in Ivan's girlfriend's house, watching my dad's trial on tv.  We've been staying at her house while our house gets cleaned, this trial will decide if Ivan sells the house or not.

I was GONE the Whole time until I heard the words "Guilty on all charges." I wanna drop to my knees crying like that one Jane the Virgin scene, but I'm tired.

My phone started ringing. "Hey babe, I'm sorry about your dad," Justin said. "It's ok, at least someone bad is going away." 

"Yea ok." We talked for an hour until I was called into the living room.

"So since dad is in jail for a long, long time I got you a late Christmas gift." Ivan smiled I smiled as I opened the present to see a piece of paper inside. I read the piece of paper and my smile grew. "Really?!" "Yes!" 

I forgot to mention it's been a week since I released my album and when I tell yall It did not flop 4600000 the first week so It went 4x platinum, it'll be diamond in no time.

What yall think was the gift? 

What's going to happen to Isaac since he has no parents now? Do you think he's going back into the system or something else?