4

Trigger warning: School shooting!!

"Class!" The teacher screamed and everyone went silent. "pull out your no-" The alarm started going off. "Code red, I repeat, Code re-" The PA system cut off with a loud bang. "Everyone remain calm, Get to the back!" The teacher whispered as she locked the class door.

Too old for this bullshit. I walked to the back and held my breath like someone could hear me. My heart dropped as I heard screams and gunshots ring. This is scary, I wanna go home. The screams got closer and closer and the door to our class started shaking, I started to silently cry as he was trying to get in. the teacher reached in her coat as the door swung open. 

What the fuck type of action movie is this? He looked at us and started to raise his gun. The teacher pulled a gun out of her coat and shot him, some people screamed, some laughed, and I was speechless.

"Oh my god!" The principal walked in. She immediately pulled her phone out and called the police again.

almost 10 minutes later we watched as paramedics took the body out of the room and police escorted us out.

I found my truck with Dre driving it. "Thank god you're ok!" Aaliyah hugged me and got in the truck too.

Dre dropped off Aaliyah and then started to drive me home. "You ok? you real quiet back there." Dre asked. "yea." I said as we pulled into our driveway. I walked inside and no one was there except for Ivan, Dre left for his house so it was just us.

"Why are you back so early?" "Someone broke into the school and shot a whole bunch of people." I shrugged. "oh." Oh!? I could have died and you saying Oh?? fuck you too then. I sat on the couch and the door swung open. "Azi!" My mom shouted and hugged me. "Are you ok?" My dad ran in after her. "Yes, I'm fine." "I knew I shouldn't have let you go to that school."

"My teacher killed the shooter," I said randomly. "What?" My dad said. "Awesome" Ivan mumbled from behind me. "Stop." my mom swatted him. I got up and went upstairs to take a nap. 

--

"Wake up!" Ivan grabbed my feet and pulled me out of the bed. "Damn!" I got up and smelled food. I didn't eat at all today since the fucking shooter decided to shoot right before lunch. I followed Ivan downstairs and sat at the table. It was silent while we ate until my mom spoke up. "Zac, I enrolled you in a new school."

"Wh-" She cut me off. "Aaliyah is going there too, don't worry. Her dad suggested I put you in this school." I nodded as my dad started talking. "It is a private school, so it will be a lot of uptight, rich, snooty, white people." My mom swatted him. "Anyways Ivan, how was your day?" "It was alright, I put together some ideas for music videos because I finally got the album, and It go hard."

Ivan Is a screenwriter and a Director so he does my music videos, I'm not the only successful one here.

"I'ma have to see them." my dad said. My dad is the Owner of the record label, he spends extra time on me though so he's like an extra manager, my mom is the co-owner, we just a house of powerful people.

"I'm done." I swallowed the last bite of my food and went upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling, just thinking about today. If the teacher didn't have a gun our whole class could've died.

--

"Hey Aaliyah," I said as she jumped in the car. "Hey."

Trent drove off, he's been on vacation since we got back from Bel Air. We pulled up to the school soon and It looks like Hogwarts. I'm lying it ain't that big, but it looks like a castle. "What the fuck." I mumbled in awe.

I and Aaliyah got out and walked to the front desk together. "How can I help you?" The front desk lady asked. "Hi, can we get our schedules?" Aaliyah asked. "Names?"

"Aaliyah Jones and Isaac Edwards." "Oh! here you go." She smiled and handed Aaliyah the papers. Aaliyah compared our papers before giving me mine. "At least we got last hour together." She walked her own way. She acting differently, but I guess it's because she is still shocked.

The bell rang so I made my way to my first hour, I found it easily because the walls had directions like a fucking airport. I walked in and looked at the teacher. "Hi, can I help you?" He asked. "Hi, I'm new here..." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Oh, well introduce yourself to the class." He clapped and the class looked up, I looked at the whole class and my gaze stopped at someone, Justin.

"Hi, I'm Isaac." I waved awkwardly. "that'll do, go sit somewhere." I went to sit next to Justin.

"What are you doing here?" "It was a school shooting and my mom got scared." I shrugged. "Ok class, open your textbooks to page 374." The teacher said while walking my way. He dropped a huge book that read "Music history 101." I flipped to the page he said and started reading.

How yall think he gon like this school?

What yall think gon happen to the teacher with the gun?