9

"Yea I'm telling my dad and Aaliyah today, that's him I got to go." I hung up. I told Justin my plans for today. "Dad! Can I talk to you?" I shouted. "Yep, Come down quick because I have to go soon." Damn, he just walked in.

I ran downstairs and stopped in front of him. "What?" "I'm gay," I said to just get it over with. "I knew it!" Ivan shouted. I rolled my eyes, "No your not." my dad said as he grabbed a bag off the counter. "What do you mean?" "I mean your not, your just confused." "No, I-" He cut me off. "I'm leaving, bye." He started walking to the door.

"Where are you going because I know it ain't business!" I shouted. "That doesn't concern you." He slammed the door as he left.

I rolled my eyes again and went upstairs to my phone.

I facetime Aaliyah and she answered after a few minutes. "What? I'm with my boo."

"Damn I just wanted to tell you somethin'" "Well spit it out." "I'm gay and I have a boyfriend." "Ok, I'll call you back later so we can talk about it bye." She hung up before I could even say bye. 

I started feeling hungry so I called Vince. "Hi, can you take me to get some food?" I asked. "Sorry kid I'm out of town." I rolled my eyes "Ok, I'll see what I have here." I hung up. I know what I have in the fridge and it's nothing. I put on a hoodie and some glasses before going outside.

"Siri, send me directions to the nearest Chinese restaurant place," I said into the phone. I followed the route to the restaurant. It is a 30-minute walk my feet are about to be hurting.

Once I got to the restaurant I went to the counter. "Hi, how can I help you?" The lady asked.

"Hi, can I get..." I looked at the menu, "Sesame chicken and fried rice." "Ok total 13.50," She said. I handed her a 20-dollar bill and sat down at one of the tables.

"Here is your food, have a good day." She said and I grabbed my food and left.

Since the inside was closed due to remodeling I had to leave, If I go all the way home my food will be cold so I guess I'll eat at a park. "Siri, where is the nearest park?" She sent me the directions to the park and I made my way there. I sat on a picnic table and opened my food. "This shit smells so good.

My phone started buzzing, It was Aaliyah. "Hey, I can talk now." She said. "I said I have a boyfriend." I reminded her.

"Your gay?" "I literally told you this." I rolled my eyes. "Oh my bad" Derek, her man, was just talking to her in the background. Damn yall 14 and 16 where yall parents at? "Your busy I'ma let you go." I hung up. I put my AirPods in and watched a show on Netflix.

I'm tired of today, it's not a good day.

I texted my producers to meet me at the studio. I want to add one more track and release it this month to promote the album.

I threw the to-go box away and started running to the studio, luckily it wasn't that far. Once I got there I walked straight to beat maker. I had the beat in my mind all day and I need to make it before it goes away.

After I made the beat I went straight into the booth and started freestyling to it, because why not? I didn't leave any room for criticism, 

"How yall feel about that?" "It's different..." my manager said. "What's it called?" A producer asked. "It's who I am" I answered him. "Ok, I kinda like it, it has an R&B-type vibe to it." the came producer said, nodding his head.

"Ok, I want this out this week." "What does your dad think about it?" "He doesn't know, I want it to be a... surprise." I smiled.

"Ok, what about the cover? Richard sent in an idea, I emailed it to you."

"For the cover, I want me just posing, like this picture here." I showed a picture of me." "Ok, send that and we'll have this out by next week." "Great."

I left and they got to work. I walked back home and when I got there Ivan wasn't there. I felt in my pockets for my keys. "FUCK!" I shouted. I left my keys at home.

I sat on the porch and waited until someone came home. My phone started ringing, I didn't want to look at it but maybe it was Justin. I sighed as I read "Ivan big head ass." On my caller id. I answered it. "Where are you?" "I'm at home..."

He kissed his teeth. "Where did you go?" "To get food." I answered. "getting food doesn't take 3 hours." "Yes, it does when your walking." "Ok, I just thought you ran away after what happened with dad." "Nah, I'm not that pussy." I chuckled.

"Nah you ARE the pussy." He started chuckling. I hung up because ew what the fuck.

He rolled up after a few minutes and let me inside. I went to the bathroom to shower and change into some comfortable clothes before getting in my bed. Although it was a bad day, I know I accomplished one thing, making a song.