8

I walked into class and saw Justin, and my knees immediately felt weak. Is this what being in love feels like? "Welcome back." The teacher said once I sat down. I waved and he went on with teaching his class. "Hey, Isaac." Justin whispered. "h-hey Justin." I stuttered and he laughed.

I copied what the board said and listened sometimes. I'm rich so you think I don't need school, but if this album flops I will try and be a doctor, making bank one way.

"Ok it's about time to go so s-" The bell cut him off.

--

I'm sorry I didn't text you but my phone was taken, sorry about your mom too." Aaliyah said at lunch. "It's ok I swear." "Anyways I have a new boo," she said, twisting her fingers together. "Really? Who is it?" I asked. She pointed to another table. "Him, Derek. He's a junior." "Oh." "So why don't you have anyone? I've known you for 4 years and you've never dated anyone." She asked. "I don't know, I'm just not interested in that right now." I shrugged. "Oh."

"Why weren't you at the funeral?" I asked. "I was at my mom's house." She ate some of her food. I nodded as I ate some of my food too. "Hey, Isaac." Justin sat down at the table. "Hey, this is my best friend Aaliyah." I pointed to her. "Hey." She said. "Hey." Why are they so nonchalant to each other? "Aaliyah, Justin's parents own-" "I know my dad's rival company." She rolled her eyes.

Oh shit, I forgot. "I'ma get going, bye." He got up and left. He came back a minute later, "Can you come to my house after school?" I nodded and he left once again. "finally" she mumbled. She gonna be mad as hell at our wedding. Let me stop.

--

"Dre, can you take me to this address?" I asked as I entered the address into the screen. "Yea." He said. Usually, he would say no but since my dad hasn't been home in almost a month he decided to.

I knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

"Hi," I said once Justin opened it. "Hey." He let me in.

"So, whatchu need?" I asked as I followed him to his room. "nothing I just wanted to talk to you." He closed the door. "My sister is home I don't want her to hear." He said and sat on his bed next to me. He looked into my eyes before he started talking.

"Look, before we kissed I knew I liked you. After we kissed it confirmed every feeling I had for you-it enhanced the feelings. Since the kiss I started dreaming about you, I can still taste your lips on my lips, I like you, no I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?" He spat out really fast. "Yes?" I said hesitantly because I barely understood what he said.

I probably just sold my soul. Whatever.

"Yes! I love you!" He kissed me on my lips.

That went fast.

"We home!" a man downstairs said. "Oh shit, it's my parents."

"Let's go tell them, I know you're scared but I'm here with you so you won't be as scared," I suggested. He nodded and we went downstairs.

"Hi, mom and dad." He said once we reached the kitchen. Damn his dad looks like a fucking giant.

"Hey- Who's this? " He squinted, turning around. "Is that Azi?" "I have something to tell you... Justin started. "What?" His mom said. "I'm gay, and he's my boyfriend," Justin said, waiting for a reaction.

"We knew you were gay." His dad said and his mom hit the dad on the arm. "He meant we support you both, I'm Justina" She shook my hand. "I'm Isaac," I said and shook his dad's weird large hand. "I'm Jacob." He said. 

Someone knocked on the door. It was Dre. "Where's Isaac, we need to go to the studio." He said. "I'm right here, bye everyone. Oh and please don't tell anyone yet." I said before the door closed.

--

I walked into the studio and scanned the room, my eyes stopped at my dad. "Dad!" I ran to give him a hug. "I missed you," I said as I squeezed him. "I missed you to buddy." He patted my back.

My manager cleared his throat. "Ok here is the tracklist.

1. Intro(no stoppin' me),
2. Been There Feat. Jay Z and Lil Wayne,
3. Way Up Feat. Drake,
4. Upcoming Feat. JC aka Justin Combs,
5. Special Lovin',
6. So Good Feat. Rihanna,
7. Ready, 
8. No space,
9. Morning,
10. I miss you Feat. Imani Edwards,
11. Blue Diamonds Feat. Nicki Minaj
12.  A letter From Azi (intermission)
13. Rich
14. Chocolate hunny Feat. Beyonce
15. No Comin'
16. We There
17. Outro(no stoppin' me pt.2)

When do you want to publish the album?" My manager went over everything. "Beyonce?" I asked. "Yes, I forgot to tell you she asked for some songs and sent her verses in for Chocolate hunny."

"Oh shit! I think I want to publish it on December 16th." "Ok Friday, December 16th, now we have to go over the album name, and album cover. We'll make the music videos after we release the album and release those by march."

"Ok, I want the name to be no stoppin' me" I paused to think. "For the album cover, I want it to be made by Richard Opaulie. He comes up with the best album covers." "ok, I'll send him the album and he can make the album cover."

"Ok now for the visuals, some artists make small movies for their albums, like Lemonade, and some just release videos. What do you want to do?" "I think just the videos."

We talked more and did more revising before It was time to go. "Bye, everyone!" I said as I walked out with Dre. 

I can't believe I got Be fucking Yonce on my album!

How yall think this album going to do?

Don't hate on the song names I came up with them in 5 minutes.