Chapter 8

[Jun 27th 2021]

Everett:[??] Is he that damned dumb?

Edin:[just send me a pic and i'll find ya]

Everett: [Image Sent] Oh my god he is that dumb. I turned the corner and walked for a minute or two before I saw his bright pink ass. Short, thin, he's a dark blonde, short and dyed with green tips and hazel eyes leaning more to yellow. We are the literal opposite of each other. Can't wait to meet the others, though some of Laurens victims don't want to meet person to person. Some don't even live in the US.

I tapped on Everetts shoulder, he twirled around and looked up at me. I snorted, he told me that he was short but I didn't expect him to be that short. We stared at each other for a good couple of seconds before he looked at his phone than at me.

"Edin?" I nodded, his face turned red. He shoved his phone in his jacket pocket and yanked a basket from off the floor.

"Why are you so tall! Like damn!" He started walking and I followed him, "I'm wearing heeled boots, extra height loser." We chatted about how Lauren sucked and how controlling she was. And the subject of sexualities and genders came up. He's Bigender and Omnisexual, nice to know that.

"What about you?" I tilted my head up, I never really came out to anyone. They just picked it up, "Well, I'm Bisexual and DemiGender, kinda weird to admit it out loud actually." He turned around and faced me.

"Wha-? You mean? Well fuck you!" His cheeks puffed up, looking more closely at his face I saw a scar. I reached for it but he slapped my hand away, "Sorry, didn't mean to."

We walked silently and reached a park. Ants was already eating there. Dark red hair with blotched spots, and they look like a humanized ant. Everett ran up to him and quickly sat down, I waited for a couple of seconds before I walked to them.

I quietly sat down and tuned out their conversation, shitty things about Lauren, games, magic, future ways to hang out. They both are way too energetic for me, but Ants seem more relaxed. If I could label them then Everett would be chaotic something, and Ants neutral chaotic.

"Edin, we've been saying your name," Shit, "You okay?" I nodded and grabbed a soda.

"Was just enjoying my thoughts." They nodded and continued their conversation with Everett, who was suspiciously staring at me for a little too long. I felt my phone vibrate and I saw it was David's text for a 'family' meeting. I told them so and they waved me goodbye, I walked back to my car and drove to David's place.

All three of them were sitting on the couch, I sat down and explained to me that I should go to school. A specific school; WolfsBane School for Shifters. I agreed quickly, they were relieved but confused.

"I want to see and ridicule Lauren," I heard David sigh, "She told me that she was going and also I kinda miss school." They gave me a disapproving look but handed me my schedule, list of supplies for each class and a RuleBook.

I drove back to my home and studied the Rulebook, finding every loophole and ways I could use them to my advantage.