Chapter 13

[Nov 13th 2021]

Everett:[i dont need it!]

Finn: [Please!]

Finn: [It would make it special!]

Finn: [Being with those I care about! At their Solstice party!]

Edin: [you heard the boss]

Everett: [:( ]

Edin: [>:(]

Everett: [oookay fine ill go]

"Who you texting? Is it those boys again?" Vega said, I tilted my phone away and gave him the middle finger. I heard him sigh, "Don't need to be so harsh! You're like me, a sadist." I gave another finger and he rifted away.

I got up and put on shoes, it was weird not wearing boots. I put my hair in a bun and put the hair pin in, red, skull and I added a string of bones on it along with red beads. I've been wearing it so often, that when I didn't wear it one day everyone asked about it.

Same thing happens when I don't wear my necklace. I walked out of my apartment and drove to pick up Everett and Finn. They chatted in the backseat and we made it to the mall.

"Alright! Everyone stay within arm's distance," I said as the other two got out, "Stay under Covert," I looked at Finn who just smiled, "and?" I stared down at Everett. They slowly went behind Finn, "And not be cheap. How come it's directed at me!" I grabbed their shoulders and pushed them in front of me.

"Because it just is." I bluntly said. I heard Finn laugh, "Also because we want to make sure you're happy." I nodded along with him. We went store to store, bought some random shit along the way. Then we went to grab something to eat.

"Wolfie-?" She stopped mid-sentence as she saw Everett there with me, "Lauren, away." I said as I stuck the middle finger up at her. She backed off and made her escape.

"Did she call all of us 'Wolfie'?" Everett asked, voice slightly quiet. I nodded, "I think it made it easier for her." Finn just looked between the two of us. I explained what happened but made sure to not say anything that would make Evs uncomfortable.

"Oh! So a Bitch." I heard Everett choke on his drink, I started laughing, "You're absolutely correct!" After that we made a couple more trips before we couldn't carry more, more like they began to dump their bags on me. I dropped them at their respective places and drove myself home. As soon as I came inside, and dropped the bags I had an urge to rearrange everything again. I sighed and stretched then began to work at it again.

I drank water every now and then, after I was finished I organized the clothing in order for me to alter it. I learned to sew and fix shit because the way I dressed, it started as rebellion and became the norm for me.