•Only baby scars•

DELAINEYS POV

"Delainey come down stairs please" my mother calls, I run downstairs to see what she needs "yes mommy" I say smiling at her.

She gives me a sad look and I hug her leg "what's wrong mommy" I ask
"Nothing darling, we just have to go on a ride that I never wanted to have to take" she sighed detaching me from her leg

She sets me on her hip and we walk out to the car, we get to the car and she puts me inside my seat. I help her buckle me up and she kisses my forehead then gets in her seat.

"Where are we going mommy"
Silence is all I got in return and I was very confused because usually my mother is really happy, we pull up to an old looking house and she takes me out of my seat.

We walk up to the door and a scary looking lady answers "here " my mother says handing me to the lady and me always being timid and shy I start crying "mommy I want my mommy" my mother kisses my head

The last words I ever heard from her were "ill be back oneday" then she leaves and that's the last time is saw her.

I shoot up out of bed and look around 'it's just a flashback ' I tell myself. "Delainey get down here now" I hear my foster mom scream.

I get out of bed and put on black ripped jeans and a gray t-shirt, I walk downstairs and see her standing there "yes mrs.tracy"
"I want you to get ready"
"For what mrs.tracy"
"Your being adopted you ugly bitch"she yells at me I nod and run back up the stairs.

My bad let me introduce myself,
My names Delainey lee-Ana grace and I'm 12 years old. I like to listen to bands my favorites are
-Black veil brides
-Pierce the veil
-sleeping with sirens
-and of mice & ment
-all time low
Andyway I've been at this orphanage since I was 4 because my mom left me here and said "I'll be back one day" but never came back.
I have bad anxiety and depression so everyone here thinks I'm crazy because I sometimes talk to myself when I get flashbacks from certain things, but of course my adopters will never know that.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts my my door slamming open and in comes the preppy bitches "looks like the freak finally got adopted" head bitch Veronica snapped "looks like the bitch still didn't" I snapped back.

She gasped and slapped me in my face I whimpered back and she punched me in my stomach, I fell to the ground in pain and her and her friends came over and kicked me till I started seeing black spots.

They left the room when I heard talking that I didn't recognize
"holy shit jake is she okay "
"I don't know, ash grab her stuff and Andy you grab her "
"The papers are already done so let's go"

That's all I heard before the blackness took over and someone who I'm guessing is my adopters picked me up