•won't let you be the death of me•

DELAINEYS POV

I woke up with the sun shinning in my face as I sit up, I noticed an- dad left I'm guessing to go make breakfast. I slid out of be and fixed up the black covers .

I went over to my dresser and fixed up my hair a little bit before walking downstairs, as I walked down the staircase I could feel it getting a bit colder. I wrapped my arms around my self and walked into the kitchen.

When I came around the corner into the kitchen I saw dad and CC sitting down eating pancakes, I walked over and gave dad a hug before sitting down across from CC.

"Morning bug" dad greeted.

"Morning dad" I said back blushing a bit at the end, CC looked happy to see me call Andy dad cause he smiled and cheered.

"Want some pancakes lainey" CC asked, I shook my head and said I wasn't really hungry. He just nodded and continued eating.

"Where's the rest of the guys" I asked dad

"All still sleeping, I was gonna wake them up but you can if you want to" he said smiling at me, I smiled a bit and nodded he pointed to the stairs and told me to go head up.

I hopped off the chair and ran up the stairs without tripping 'score' I thought as I reached jakes room first. I opened the door to see him asleep with the covers kicked all the way off his bed. I giggled and walked over to him.

"Jakey time to get up Andy made pancakes " I said shaking him a bit. He fluttered his eyes open and smiled .

"Pancakes " he said laughing then we heard the door open and Jinxx walked in.

"I heard pancakes lets go" Jake nodded and got up and followed Jinxx downstairs 'now off to get ashley' I thought as I skipped to his room. I opened his door to see him sleeping peacefully ,but we ant have that can we ?

I went to CCs room and grabbed his air horn 'don't ask me why he has this he just does' I walked over to Ashley's bed and plugged my ears "1...2...3" I said quietly before blowing the horn.

Ashley jumped up and yelled "ahhh" before falling off the bed, I laughed and shook my head. he peeked over the side of his bed and looked at me with narrow eyes.

"was that you " he asked I nodded and took off running, I could hear him running behind me and I ran faster. I jumped over the railing at the bottom of the stairs and ran into dads arms .

"Help daddy, Ashley is chasing me you gotta save me" I said panting he shook his head and hugged me, then Ashley came into the kitchen red in the face.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" he yelled chuckling at the end.

"Language please" Andy said pointing at Ashley I laughed.

"You act like I never cuss"i said looking up at him then over to the rest of the guys.

"12 year old girls shouldn't cuss" he said

"I'm turning 13 in August which is 3 months away and BVB is my family what do you expect" I said giving him a funny look he laughed and nodded. I smirked and looked at him .

"Don't you dare"

I took a deep breath "fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck bitch" I yelled and took off running again, the guys got up and chased after me . Dad got to me first and tackled me down

"Damn your gazelle legs" I yelled laughing he laughed too and started tickling me I screamed for the guys but they helped andy. after a few more pleads they stopped.

After breakfast we all sat down on the couch and watched some tv, I got really tired soon after and started falling a sleep.

*flashback*

I woke up from my nap and allies for my dad after a few minutes he came into my room

He picked me up and carried me too his car, I asked where we were going but he ignored me.

After what seemed like hours we showed up at my grandmas I was set on the floor and my dad started yelling to grandma and threw his phone across The room

The mommy busts through the door and starts yelling at him, then daddy hits mommy and she falls back.

I scream and he looks at me.

I'm shook awake and I feel someone patting my head I look over and see a worried Andy with Ashley at my feet and the rest o the guys around me

"Are you okay Delainey " dad asks I nod and sit up he pulls me into a hug.

"You were screaming in your sleep" Ashley says joining our hug, soon all the guy join in and we group hug.

"I'm sorry" I said wiping my tears away from my face

"It's okay delainey, do you wanna talk about it" I shake my head no quickly and ask to be excused they nod and I run up to my room.

I throw my bag on the floor and start crying "god I'm so stupid, it's my fault any of that happened my dad never wanted me anyway" I cried some more and grabbed my blades.

I've tried to stop and I was 2 months clean but I can't anymore I need some kind of relief I slid the shiny metal across my wrist and let red flow out and down my wrist onto my palm and floor.

I hear someone coming up the stairs so I throw my blades in my top drawer and I wash my arm off in the sink and put on my batman hoodie fixing my hair.

I hear a knock on my door and I open it to see....