•all we know•

DELAINEYS POV

today I've decided to stay home because I wasn't feeling good and I didn't feel like dealing with Barbie and her squad at school, I've been at Elkton high school for 1 month now and I guess it's okay.

Me and zeke have become best friends and I've also become best friends with a girl named Brianna but I call her bree, also the bullying has got worse I've been beat up a couple times by Emily but no one knows but zeke and bree.
And I plan to keep it that way.

I called Dad and said I was staying home, he was out recording with the guys and I didn't want to go. I stayed in bed till about 2 pm and I got up to eat.

I only ate a bowl of cereal because I was to lazy for anything else and I didn't wanna feel like a whale for once, them my phone started ringing.

"Hello"

"Hey bug"

"Oh hey dad what's up"

"Me and the guys decided to go out tonight and party a bit so if u wanna invite friends over you can"

"Okay sounds good dad thanks"

"No problem bug, oh and here's Ashley"

"Hey Lainey remember if you invite that cool dude zeke over USE PROTECTION " he shouted slurring his words

I turned red and shouted back "im 13 ash I turned 13 last week I'm not gonna have sex" he just laughed and dad said bye and he loved me I copied what he said and hung up.

Around 3 I called zeke and Bree on skype, (z-zeke. D-Delainey. B-Bree)

B- "heyy bab- holy fuck you look like shit"

D- "thanks" I said laughing

Z- " I think you still look beautiful" zeke said laughing a bit

B- "he's only Saying that cause he likes you don't let his ass fool you"

Z- "AM NOT"

D- "enough guys and thank you zeke, anyway the guys and dad are gone for the night wanna sleep over at my house" I said coughing a bit

B- "yeah but if you get me sick I'll kill rveyou"

D- "it's only alergys bitch"

Z- "hell yeah I'm coming over be there soon"

B- "same hey zeke BET I CAN BEAT YOU THERE"

Z- "YOUR ON "

D- "whatever guys bye love you"

They both shouted love you then hung up I laughed and got changed into my batman pj shorts, a hoodie that says 'heavy fucking metal' and pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

Then the doorbell rings and I run to get it i open it and I'm tackled by zeke and Bree "what the fuck" I yell sitting up they apologize then argue who got here first.

I laugh and we walk over to the couch, "who wants to watch a movie" I shout everyone cheers .

"Okay well I'm gonna go change" Bree yells running to my room

"Here Bree throw this up there on your way up" he throws Bree his Bag and she walks away then I notice zeke a hair

"Holy shit zeke you dyed your hair black" he nods and laughs

"Do you like it"

"I love it " I say messing it up a bit

"Aren't you gonna change"

"No I wore sweat pants over here for a reason" I nod and walk into the kitchen of course zeke follows.

I start making popcorn and stand I front of the stove watching it pop when zeke come up behind me,

"BOO" he yells I laugh

"Did I scare you"

"No I heard you coming" he sighs and shakes his head "dammit" he mutters then Bree comes in "heyyyy babes" she calls walking towards us.

We all walk back out into the living room and decide to watch a scary movie we all cuddle together (like in pic) And end up falling asleep.

SORRY THIS WAS JUST A FILLER I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND I NEED IDEAS IF YALL COULD COMMENT THATD BE GREAT💋💙