•i will walk through hell•

DELAINEYS POV

It's currently 3:47 am and I'm siting in my bunk texting my dad, and yes you heard me right my father.....Andy

I stole Chris's phone earlier when they passed out in their bunks and I knew I had to get out of here I've been planning on escaping for 4 days now.

Anyway I texted Andy saying it was me and I was coming home he was really happy and told me we could meet up and he would have all my favorite bands with him, Andy gave Chris his money 4 days ago so I'm technically free to go.

We should arrive at our next venue right.....about.......NOW. I feel the bus pull to a stop and I don't hear anyone wake up so now is my chance, I delete all of me and dads messages and I set Chris's phone on the counter I grab my shoes and slowly walk towards the front of the bus.

I dont turn on any lights but I hear someone sleeping on the couch, I tip toe to the door and count to 3 "1....2...3" then I pull the door open quickly and take off running not even caring where I go I just had to get far enough away from their bus.

I've been running for about 10 minutes now and I'm out of breathe lets just say I was never very athletic, the plan was to meet Andy by Pierce the veils bus and I'm currently trying to find their bus.

I'm walking through rows of busses and I finally see their bus up in the distance, I mentally cheer and take of running towards their bus.

I see Andy standing there with kellin and Austin I'm so happy my smile probably looks like Jeff the killers smile.

"ANDY" I scream hopefully loud enough I see him turn around and his smile grows, he takes off running towards me and I try and run faster.

I run to him and jump in his arms like in the cliché movies but I didn't care I missed him so much, we hug for like 2 minutes then we both collapse to the ground still hugging.

"Oh my god Delainey I missed you so much I love you I really do" he says crying I never thought I'd see him cry but here we are hugging in the dark, on the ground, fucking crying.

"I missed you so much dad I love you"I said also tearing up a bit......JK I was bawling my eyes out.

Andy then screams for the other guys and the door busts open and like 20 grown men come running towards us confused. then when they see me they cheer and join our hug, some crying.

"I love you all so much" I said standing up,

"We love you too" they all said I was picked up by Andy bridal style and carried to the bus.

We all went in and sat down to talk,and I mean EVERYONE came in, all of bvb,ATL,sws,ptv,om&m,bmth,ss,fir.

"Are you okay" Andy asked me I nodded and teared up a bit.

"How did you get out"

"I stole Chris's phone and texted dad, then as soon as the bus stopped I took off running anywhere but there and I finally made it here"

"That's bad ass"
"Fucking ninja"
"Your so awesome"
"At least your okay"
and "wows" came from everyone.
I just nodded.

"Delainey"

"Yes"

"Did they hurt or touch you"

I was dreading this question... a lot

"I-I mean the first 2 days was okay but then they got really t-touchy a-and" I started crying

Andy pulled me into a hug and I had someone grab my hand I looked up to see kellin. I grabbed him into pulled him into a hug.

"The last few days they got really perverted and we're always touching me and not always in nice places and and and -i-I'm just happy to be hone" I started really crying remembering what happened .

Everyone was very supportive and loving and I missed that and I don't ever wanna leave again.