•block out the pain•

DELAINEYS POV

.4th day

Today is my last day with motionless in white and the past 3 days have been quite normal besides living with motionless in white, but I don't care I still really want to go home.

"Delainey come here" I hear Chris yell

I walk into the back room and see all the guys sitting on the couch "yes" I say keeping my head down.

"Today's the 4th day as I'm sure you know and we've decided not to let you go yet" he said smiling at me

My heart dropped and I felt tears fill my eyes "n-n-no no n-no N-NO NO BO YOU CANT " I started yelling.

Chris went to tech for my hand but I pulled back and fell to the floor crying "I just want to go home.... please" I miss Andy and the guys so much I also miss my best friend kellin.

"Sorry but you should've known we never let things go that easily we don't just take someone for a couple
Days get money and let them go" I stopped crying and sat there emotionless.

"I'm going back to my bunk" I said standing up and leaving them sitting there, I walk back and climb into my bunk. Then everything hit me.

I felt so worthless, why hasent anyone come looking for me yet I mean even though we're currently on the road and not at venues anymore still why?

I felt so lonely, everyone in bvb and other bands showed me so much love but here no one really talked to me unless it was something rude or perverted an I missed any the most.

I wanted to go home so badly and I was so stressed out I walked to the bathroom and found what I was looking for, I sat on the floor and did something I haven't in a long time... cut.

ANDYS POV

the last 4 days have been rough for me I haven't eaten or slept correctly and I don't really talk to anyone unless it's a hello, I miss my daughter so much and I she's not back today I'm going to get her and ill succeed or die trying

(C-Chris. A-Andy)

A-hello
C-hello Andy
A-CHRIS WHERES MY DAUGHTER YOU SICK FUCK
C-calm down Andy she's with me, and I forgot to say thanks for the money
A-whatever I don't care bring her back chris
C- oh that's what I forgot to say
A-wha-
C-she's gonna be staying a little longer
A-NO DUDE PLEASE I NEED HER BACK
C-sorry kid bye

Then he hung up, so I did what I had to and called every band I knew.

And I had one thing on my mind to get my daughter back.

DELAINEYS POV

I had one thing on my mind to get back to my dad.