•words they dont know how to make amends•

4 months later

ANDYS POV

I walked into the hospital today, and meet with the doctor.

"Well mr. Biersack she hasn't showed any response lately and she's flat monitored a couple times this month, I'm sorry to say this but I think it's time we pull the plug"

And just like that my heart dropped and shattered into a million pieces "w-what"

"I'm sorry mr. Biersack, you can see her if you'd like" I nod mad he takes me to her room.

I walk in her room and start crying, I couldn't imagine my life without this little girl in it but when I walk out of here today I'll have to live without her...forever.

I walked over to her bed and grabbed her hand, the doctor walked out and said I have 5 minutes. I squished her hand tight in my hands

"Delainey please wake up baby, I miss you so much and everyone does. every band ever has been through here to see you even broken up mcr. everyone misses and loves you" I started crying harder

" We need you to wake up, just show us your here" I look at her unresponsive face and start crying again finally reality hits that this is real she's really gone.

I start to sing done for you because that's what I would sing when she had nightmares .

When the song was over I was a full blown mess I grabbed her hand one more time "Delainey Marie Biersack I love you so much" I waited for her response but of course there was none.

I put my head down in my hands and yelled in frustration, then the doctor walked in "times up mr. biersack " I nodded and walked over to him.

I looked up at him and he looked like he had just seen a ghost, I heard a small crackly voice from behind me and when I turned around...

There was my little girl weary eyed but alive, I rushed over to her and hugged her so much I thought she might pop.

"I love you too dad"