<Do what we want to>

DELAINEYS POV

We pulled up to the house and I gasp "you guys live here" I ask I mean their house was huge "we sure do" Ashley said I giggled and got out with the guys.

I hugged them all and told them thank you again, they hugged me back and smiled "so everyone ready" "yup" we all responded back to Andy. We started to walk up to the house and I grabbed Andys hand.

He looked down at me and smiled and I'm only 5'1 so I'm pretty short compared to him. We got up to the door and Jinxx went in first when he opened the door everyone jumped out and yelled welcome home.

I kinda his behind Andy but he said "it's okay Delainey I promise they'll love you" "oaky" I said shyly back.

So far I've meet my favorite bands like Pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, all time low, of mice & men, suicide silence and a lot of others. Some people bought me some things like clothes, and I thanked them.

After a couple hours of meeting and talking to bands everyone left but sleeping with sirens and Pierce the veil and of course the guys, "oh yeah Delainey want to see your room" Andy asked I nodded and he lead me up the stairs to a black door.

He smiled and told me to open it, I turned the knob and my mouth fell open in shock "oh my god" "do you like it " any asked I nodded and hugged him "I love it thank you" he told me my bag from the orphanage and gifts people gave me were on my bed, I nodded and he kissed my forehead and left.

I started to unpack my room while humming heroine by sws, " hey I know that song" someone said I turned around to see kellin standing at the door way I blushed. "You sing good by the way" he said as he walked in and say at my desk chair "thanks" I said quietly.

"It's okay you don't have to be nervous around me I'm never gonna hurt you" he said giving me a hug I hugged him back and thanked him "why did you thank me " he asked as he sat back down.

I sat across from him on my bed and said "thank you for saving my life" I said quietly he looked confused at first then realized what I ment. He hugged me and said "it's okay no need to thank me, just remember I love you no matter what and I'm here for you" I hugged him back and nodded .

He pulled back and handed me a white iPhone 5 I looked up at him "Andy wanted me to give it to you, every bands number you could ever imagine is in there" I nodded and hugged him

"Wanna go downstairs and chill with everyone" he asked "yeah just let me change first" he nodded and walked out closing the door behind him 'I can tell me and him are gonna be close friends ' I thought to myself as I changed into my ATL t-shirt and my white pj shorts.

I put my bracelets back on to hide my scars and walked downstairs, everyone greeted me as I sat on the couch I just smiled in return "so Delainey do you have any nick-names" Jake asked I nodded "people used to call me Lainey, bug, or laineybug" "I'll call you Bug " Andy said.

I nodded and all of us talked for a bit longer, around 9:30 ptv and sws left and it was just me and the guys watching some tv. We were watching scooby-doo and I started yawning a ms getting tired.

I think Andy noticed cause he asked if I wanted to sleep I nodded and he picked me up bridal style everyone told me goodnight and that they love me. I nodded still being really tired.

Andy carried me to my room and say me on my bed "goodnight bug" he said kissing my forehead he went to leave but I pulled him back "can you stay with me Andy" I said shyly "of course" he said climbing into my bed with me.

I cuddled up to his chest and since I'm really short I fit perfectly, "goodnight bug I love you" he said wrapping his arms around me making me feel safe "goodnight dad, I love you too" I said closing my eyes and falling right asleep. Meaning what I said.

ANDYS POV

When she asked me to stay I couldn't say no I mean she is my daughter and she's adorable as hell and some people might say it's weird for a 20 year old to have a daughter who's 12 but I don't care I love her to pieces( I made the guys a tab but younger cause I love ANDYS LONG HAIR) I told her goodnight and that I love her she said "goodnight dad, I love you too" and I think my heart dropped

She called me dad:)