•starting at the end•

Long chapter ahead

DELAINEYS POV

after walking around for like 5 minutes I bumped into Kellin.

"Hey Delainey" he said giving me a hug

"Hey kellin" I said back giving him a smile

"Wanna come hang out with me and my band for a bit, Pierce the veil are there too"

"Yeah let me text Andy first and tell him " he nodded and grabbed my hand pulling me towards his bus .

I texted Andy saying I was hanging with sws and ptv for a bit, he texted back saying okay and meet him front stage at 7. I checked the time and it was  4 so I had time.

When we arrived at kellin a bus he opened the door and held it for me holding out his hand for me to take, I gave him a look and he said "you'll be fine they all love you delainey" I nodded and grabbed his hand.

He cheered and pulled me on the bus "WASSAP FUCKERS " he yelled as we entered the bus everyone greeted back and went back to drinking and playing video games.

But I got a lil more nervous because I'm afraid of alcohol. 'my dad used to drink when I was little and that's when he would abuse my mom' so instantly my anxiety kicked in. I poked kellin in the arm and he turned towards me.

"Hey kel I-I'm nervous"

"Aww why delainey" he said giving me a side hug.

"I- I don't l-like alcohol kellin" he nodded and told me I was okay with him.

I nodded and watched Jamie and Justin play black ops, may I mention Jamie was kicking ass.

After a couple hours it was 6:30 and I told kellin I had to meet the guys at front stage for sound check, he was already drunk so I hung around Vic half the time and me and him got pretty close.

Andyway Vic had asked if I wanted him to walk me there but I refused not wanting to be a bother and insisted I walk alone, he didn't want to argue so he let me go alone and I started walking.

I had just passed beartooths bus when I heard a noise I turned around but didn't see anyone, and since it was fall it got dark earlier so the sun was setting and it made it harder to see.

(Let's all pretend they have warped tour in summer and into the late fall, but in this story it's early fall) I shrugged it off and thought back to what Andy said 'please stay away from motionless in white' I thought it was weird but continued on.

I started walking again and heard footsteps behind me I turned again to see no one but when I turned back around I was facing Someone.

"Hello there darling"

"Hi, who are you"

The person stepped closer and I saw it was Chris motionless "now do you know me "

"Oh yeah , hi Chris"

"Oh so you know me"

"Yes your with motionless in white, but I got to go so bye" I said trying to push past him but he grabbed my arm and my heart started to race remembering what Dad said

"Not so fast what's your name darling"

"Delainey and I have to go so if you could let go that'd be fantastic"

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" e said smirking and hold bing my arm tighter

"Look Chris I like you and your band and I'm sure your really nice but I'm 13 and I really have to go meet my dad "

"Age is just a number dear, and who's your dad" he said smirking wider.

"Andy fucking biersack now let go chris" I said yanking my arm away masking his smirk fade.

"Is that so, well looks like I'll definitely be seeing you again Delainey " and let me tell you him saying my name is quite eery.

"Whatever" I said shrugging as I started running off to the front stage cause I know I'm definitely late. 

I finally got to front stage to see the guys sitting on the edge of the stage I ran up to the but was stopped by security

"Ma'm you can't go up there"

I yelled dads name and he ran over to uś "I'll handle this Jason she's with me " Andy said pulling the security off my arm.

"Thank you dad" I said

"No problem but what took you so long your an hour late" he said leading me towards the stage with the other Guys on it.

"Hey guys I'm sorry I was late" I said apologizing and jumping up on the stage next to dad and Jinxx.

"It's good but what took you so long"

"I was hanging out with kellin but he got super drunk and I hate alcohol so I left around 6:30 but while I was walking I ran into someone and they tried learning information about me and was really creepy about it but I finally got away and ran all the way here" I said sighing a little at the end

"Who did you run into " Ashley asked

"Chris motionless" I said playing with my bracelets

"WHAT" they all yelled at once

"I-I'm s-sorry " I said tears welling up because I hate being yelled at.

"Oh no bug were not mad at you were mad at that asshole" I nodded and hugged him.

"What did you tell him"

"My name, age, and who I was with cause e grabbed my arm and wouldn't let go till I told him"

"Dammit that fucking creep "

"But after he asked who I was with I said Andy fucking biersack and he said I'll defiantly be seeing you again then before I ran off"

Ash high-fived me and said I should of kicked him in his balls I just giggled but then they got serious.

"Don't ever talk to anyone from that band again and If they grab you..... run"

"What do you mean" I said looking at all of them confused

"Delainey, ..... they have a history of kidnapping girls of young ages and doing bad things to them" dad said grabbing my hand

"Oh" was all I could say