•something from nothing•

ANDYS POV

Me and Delainey are currently driving home from the hospital, we didn't tell any of the guys or other bands that she's alive but I did call them earlier saying the doctor was gonna pull the plug.

So I'm expecting the worst, but hoping for the best, but no one could understand how much I missed my little girl.

I look over at her and see her facing the window with tears in her eyes,

"I'm sorry dad" she says letting some tears drop but quickly wiping them away

"I'm not mad at you bug"

"Your not" she turns and looks at me

"No, I love you to much when we found you I was in shock I wasn't mad"

"It was to blurry to see anyway"

"Promise me you'll come to me next time"

"I promise, and how did you find out"

"Zeke called me cause he was worried"

"Oh"

"You should be thankful he called us"

"I kinda wanted to die, so I don't think so"

"Why"

"I feel like you guys hate me cause of what I do" she says holding out her arms.

"Also I get beat up at school a lot and I feel worthless"

"Your not worthless and none of us or any other band hates you we all love you dearly" I said kissing her forehead and it's true I love her no matter what she does

"They know don't they"

"Yes, they do but its for the best"

"I don't wanna be treated different im not anything special"

"Delainey Marie biersack, you missy are very special your the daughter of black veil brides, your adorable and beautiful, and Jesus I could go on forever"

"Thank you dad"

"And I mean it and I should beat some ass for them hurting you "

She giggles a little which makes me smile "I'll be okay"

"I hope so cause your doing online school now"

"Really thank you dad"

"No problem, oh and you should give Zeke a hug and maybe a chance"

"DAD"

"WHAT"

"we're not dating, I don't even think he likes me "

"Then why would he save your life"

"Idk"

"Anyway were home and you know the plan right"

"Yeah all the bands and Zeke is in there right"

"Yes"

"This is gonna be good"

"Agreed"

We both smirk and I hide in the car Andy gets out and walks to the door.

ANDYS POV

I get out and start thinking of something really sad, oh I know 'batmans not real' yup that's it I started crying.

I unlock the door to find every band I know sitting on the couches, i mean every band.

(List of bands)
-rest of bvb
-ptv
-sws (this is gonna kill kellin)
-nyd
-atl
-p!atd
-fir
-aa
-ss
-bmth
-McR
-om&m

I look at them and they look at me with sad faces I think about batman again and put my head down looking away from them, I hear some sniffles and some light sobs when I look back up almost everyone is crying.

And kellin......well kellin is on the floor balling his eyes out, I feel bad for kellin he's Lainey's BFF I look over at Zeke and he's crying shaking his was no.
Some people are crying 'no' or 'she ant be dead'

Then I see Delainey sneak around the back and come in the back door she walks over to kellin and taps him lightly, he pushes her away clearly not seeing her .

She taps him again and he looks up, I swear this mans eyes grew like 50 feet in size, he screams and jumps up causing everyone to look over. he hugs her and screams he missed her and all that then everyone else joins there hug.

I laugh and start crying realizing how much me and all these other bands love her.

DELAINEYS POV

after every band giving me a hug and kissing my cheek or forehead I'm finally left alone and they all start yelling at dad I laughs bs look over at zeke, maybe dads right.

I walk over to him he looks at me then looks back down

"I'm sorry zeke"

"Don't be I understand"

"But I was being selfish and I'm sorry it's not your fau-"

I can't even finish what I'm saying because he grabs my waist and kisses me forcefully but God was it amazing, I felt like fucking fireworks and that's really cliché it gosh was it true.

I close my eyes and kiss back grabbing onto his hair making him kiss deeper, he pulls back. And the room erupts into cheers we both look over blushing a t everyone.

"Fucking finally" someone yells I think it was Ashley but I'll let it go for now

We laugh and I look over at him

"If u wanted to shut me up you could have said it"

"Yeah but that was more fun and I've been wanting to do that for so long"

I laugh and he pulls me in and kisses my forehead I blush and wrap my arms around him.

We walk upstairs after telling everyone goodnight, and me and Zeke lay down.

"Ugh" I say sighing leaning against the wall

"Whats wrong Babygirl"

My heart flutters "I don't have any clean pjs

"Here" he says handing me his hoodie I take off my shirt and put on his hoodie and some track shorts I have, of course he looked away. (YA NASTIES)

I crawled into bed next to him and layed my head on his lap, he pulled the blanket over us and I cuddled into his chest. He started playing with my hair and I closed my eyes.

His breathing slowed as did mine and when he though I was asleep I heard him whisper..

"I love you, I don't know if you feel the same but I do"

And little did he know I felt the same.