Who?

ANDYS POV

A couple days ago me and the guys decided to adopt a child and all decided on a girl who's 12 years old and loves our music.

So today were going to pick her up and I can tell the guys are excited, and when she gets to the house some other bands will be there to welcome her to the family.

We pull up to the orphanage "so guys are you ready to have a band kid" the guys smile at me and CC tells "can I be her dad" everyone sighs and laughs "let's let everyone vote on her parent" I say.

Everyone decided on me as her dad because it was my idea first, CC chuckled and finally gave in "okay, WELL THEN LETS GO" we all get out and walk inside up to the desk.

No one was standing there so we started to walk around, some girls have us some ugly looks but we just shrugged it off. Then we heard yelling so we followed it.

I poked my head around the corner to see the foster mom I'm guessing yelling at a girl, but not just any girl our new band daughter. I was gonna say something but Jake pulled me back "don't dude" he said I sighed and agreed.

When she was done she walked over to me and the guys and handed us the paper work "here you go just sign this stuff and her room is number 9" we nodded and did the paper work.

When we were done we put the papers on the front desk and went up the stairs to room 9, as we walked down the hall we heard a thump and we all looked at eachother.

We ran to where we heard the bump and it came from room 9 our new daughters room, Ashley reached for the handle but it opened and 3 slutty looking girls walked out single file.

We walked in to see our new daughter on the ground barely moving, "holy shit is she okay" I asked "I don't know but ash you grab her stuff and Andy grab her " Jinxx said.

When I picked her up I noticed how light she was and she was passed out I think, we carried her downstairs and out to our car. I set her down in the back on the guys laps cause I didn't want to hurt her trying to move her.

I jumped in the front with CC and we drove off, about half way through our ride home she started to wake up.

DELAINEYS POV

I woke up and felt myself moving I opened my eyes and looked around I noticed I was in a car, I sat up and also realized I was on 3 guys laps THAT I DIDNT KNOW.

I shot up and looked around one of then guys started talking "hey hey it's okay, we're your new family we adopted you" is what he said then I remembered getting beat up and them picking me up.

I sighed and got more comfortable "I'm sorry I didn't know what was happening " I explained he said it was okay and then I realized who I was talking too.

My eyes got really big and I started stuttering "y-your b-black-veil -b-brides " they all chuckled and nodded "oh my Jinxx hi" they all laughed again then greeted back.

(Initials for names)
A- hi
Ash-morning darling
Cc- hello
J-hi
Jake-morning
D- *giggles* thank you for adopting me
A-no problem your a perfect addition to our family
Ash- so tell us about yourself
D- well my full name is Delainey lee-ana grace my favorite colors are black and blue and I love bands like you guys
Cc-aww thanks and I love your name
D-thanks I don't really like it though
Ash- it's perfect
D-like you guys
A- no like you
D-thank you and who's my dad
A- that would be me
D-yay thank you, so my new name is Delainey biersack
Ash-yup
D- thank you I love you guys
J- we love you too
Jake- well we're here
D-okay
A- Oh and Delainey
D-yes
A- we invited some bands over to welcome you
D-thank you but..
J-but what
D- what If they don't like me
Cc- how could anyone not like you
A- they will love you
D- okay