•one way on this winding road•

DELAINEYS POV

I rolled out of bed around 6:30 even though my alarms set for earlier but oh well, anyway I'm currently trying to fix my mop I call hair. I'm already dressed in my new outfit I got yesterday or should I say one out of the thousand.

And no I didn't beg for them all if I looked at something dad said to buy it so yah..., anyways I decide just to straighten my blonde crazy hair. I'm finishing my makeup which is just mascara and eyeliner when my door opens and dad walks in.

"Hey dad" I say as I grab my shoes and sit next to him

"Hey bug, you excited "

"I guess I was always an outcast at school but it's whatever"

"That was before I bet you'll have thousands of friends this year"

"Ha ha not and its quality over quantity dad" he just laughs and pats my head

"Your right kiddo , but come downstairs and I'll drive you to school after breakfeat" I nod and slip on my second shoe.

We walk downstairs to see Jake sitting at the counter eating cereal and texting someone, I shake my head and sit next to him.

"Morning lainey" he says not looking up from his phone

"Morning jakey" he looks at me but laughs and shakes it off.

Then dad hands me a bowl of cereal and some milk "sorry can't cook" he says "its fine" I say and eat quietly.

"Time to go kiddo before your late" dad says I grab my bag and put my bowl in the sink I run towards him and we both walk outside.

We arrive at school and dad kisses my forehead and says have a good day I nod and say "see you at 3" he nods and I hop out. I walk up to the front desk in the office and the lady sees me.

"Oh good morning darling what can I do for yah" the nice old lady says

"I'm new here my names Delainey biersack" she nods and looks at her computer

"Ahh yes our new student" I nod and she hands me my locker combination and my schedule I take it and thank her while walking out. I get some states from people and a few smiles, I just ignore it all and find my locker.

I put in the combination and put my stuff inside I set my books inside and I grab the books I do need and a pencil, my pencil Falls so I reach down and grab it before I stand up my locker is slammed closed.

I look up to see a girl with 2 other girls behind her, I stand up straight as smile at her "hi, I'm dela-" she puts her hand in my face signaling me to stop.

"Stop I know who you are everyone here does, in not here to be your friend so don't even try it" by now we had a group of people crowding us which I'm guessing means she's popular.

"Anyway I was warning you to stay away from my boyfriend Josh and reminding you, you can't sit with us at lunch" she snaps at me everyone looks at me I'm guessing to see what I'll say.

"Well I don't plan on stealing your boy toy for the week any time soon, and I don't wanna sit with you guys...like ever" I snap back everyone looks shocked and and Barbie and her squad walk away looking shocked just like everyone else.

I grab my things and walk to my first class math. Yay my favorite, yeah definitely not I walk into class and see everyone staring at me. the teacher tells me to sit in the back next to the boy with glasses I nod and sit down.

He says hi shyly and I wave back in not really social until it comes to driving your ego into the ground.

SKIP TO END OF THE DAY

I'm waiting out front for Andy when the boy I sit next to in math comes and tans next to me "hey" he says I say hi back and turn away.

"I saw what you did this morning and let me tell you that was pretty badass no one ever stands up to Emily like that and I me-" I cut him off

"Look I get it and thanks but I'm not really the social type I don't wanna sound rude but I don't want you to get offended if I don't really talk to you alot" he nods and slips me a piece of paper

"I don't mind neither am I but maybe we can change that" he replays with a slight smirk then a kid who looks about a year older than me walks over and starts talking, he has white hair.

"Look Mike she doesn't want to fuck you so go away" he says putting his arm around my shoulders "unless you do" he says looking down at me I shake my head no and he shoos the kid with glasses away.

"Sorry he's annoying he's the school thot pretty much besides Emily, which I saw you met her earlier" he says laughing I blush

"Does everyone know about that"

"You stood up to the popular girls of course everyone's gonna know"

I nod again and he shakes my hand "my bad I'm zeke and you are?"

I shake his hand "I'm Delainey" he smiles

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I blush harder if that was even possible and he chuckles.

"I would love to know you more call me " he says handing me his number and taking mikes number out of my hand and throwing backwords, I giggle and nod then Andy pulls up.

"I gotta go but it was lovely talking to you" I wave bye and he nods and smiles.