Part Ten

Looking over the paper, Castiel walked out of the doctor's office, seeing his brother's mustang waiting for him,  Gabriel rocking out to pop music. Before he sat down in the passenger side, giving his brother a smile.

"Whatcha got there?" he asked, watching Castiel fold up the paper and start to put it in his pocket, shaking his head. Grabriel leaned over and snatched the paper out of his hand. Castiel sighed, blushing as he turned away from his brother, staring outside at the ground. "Well, I'm glad your clean bro." Gabe laughed, chucking the paper at him. "Your new partner make you go get tested?" he asked, putting his car in drive, hurrying out of the parking lot.

"Yeah..." Castiel muttered. He sighed, looking up at his brother. "I'd rather not talk about that." Castiel muttered, running his hand through his hair. Gabriel smiled, racing by the cars as Cas gripped the car door in fear of his brother's fast driving.

"Why not?" he asked. "I'm cool. I understand your... uh..." his voice faded as he nearly slammed on the brakes, catching sight of a police car. "Tell me about him. What's his name?" he asked. Castiel stared out the window at the ocean line. The beach looked inviting to him.

"Dean. Dean Winchester." he muttered. Gabriel's mouth dropped open as he stared at his brother, stopping at a red light. Castiel looked at his brother. "What?" he asked.

"He's my boss." he chuckled, smiling, popping his gum. Castiel closed his eyes as he put a hand on his face. "He owns Hideaway Modeling Management, the company I work for. He comes in sometimes during shoots." he told him, the light turning green and him pressing down on the gas. Cas looked over at his brother. "What's he like personally?" he asked, glancing over at Castiel. "I know how he is with the business. He's controlling and hot headed." he laughed. Cas couldn't help but smile.

"Sounds like him..." he muttered, hanging his head, feeling his face burn. The rest of the ride was short, but it was filled with silence. They pulled up to the restaurant, parking near the entrance.

"So, what's it like?" he asked. Castiel stared at his brother with confusion. "Having sex with a man? I've only ever been with women." he admitted as he finished his question. Castiel hug his head, blushing.

"I like it I guess..." he muttered, getting out of the car. Gabe let out a laugh, following his brother through the parking lot.

"Oh come on bro!" he laughed, nudging Castiel. "Why are you so shy all the time?" he asked, opening the door and stepping inside with Cas. "You've always been so timid baby brother." he told Cas, walking up to the counter. "I have a reservation under Novak. Give us a window seat will ya love?" he told the hostess, flashing her a smile. She smiled back, looking through her book than pulled two menus from under the counter.

"Right this way sir." she told him, leading him through the restaurant. It was filled with soft conversation and delicious smelling food. The hostess sat them in the back corner of the restaurant, right next to a window. The restaurant was modern, filled with glass and white, may windows and silver stairs leading to the second floor.

"This place looks expensive." Castiel muttered, opening the menu, seeing the prices. "Wow. That's a lot of money."