Part Seventeen

Castiel let out a sigh, staring outside the window.

"Little bro!" Gabe nudged him while keeping his eyes on the road. "You've been rather quiet all day. I had to get entertainment from the other losers." he chuckled.

"Those other losers are our siblings." Cas sighed. He turned towards his brother. "And you're all far more successful than me so I wouldn't call them losers." he added. Gabriel rolled his eyes.

"What's up with you? Ever since you got with that guy, you seemed fine but..." Cas sighed and turned back to the window. "What's up bro? You know you can tell me anything." Gabe pushed. Castiel hung his head and let out another sigh, picking at a string on the bottom of his shirt.

"It's nothing Gabe." He looked up at his older brother with a forced smile. "I can deal with it. I'm most likely over reacting." he told Gabriel as they pulled into the mansion's driveway.

"Oh, before I forget, mom and dad want a, uh, family meeting. It's something important I guess." Gabe told him with a shrug. "Like next week." he added. Castiel gave him a nod before stepping out of the car. "I'll text you later!" Gabriel called out after Cas. Castiel waved back at his brother without turning around as he approached the door. He sighed, hearing Gabe pulled outo f the driveway and speed away as he stepped inside.

"Are you ready?" He heard Dean say, Simon fixing Dean's tie as he stood there, looking over Simon's shoulder at the mirror on the wall.

"For what?" Cas asked. Dean's eyes met his.

"The art show. It's tonight." he replied. Cas stared at him for a few moments before hanging his head. "What you've painted is enough, but you will be facing some critics as well as annoying people." he rolled his eyes. "Anyways, the owner won't speak badly to you. I'm loved at the gallery." he smirked as Simon finished the tie. "Merci Simon." Dean replied, turning to face the mirror, straightening his suit jacket.

"I'm not going..." Castiel muttered, turning down the hallway and rushing to his room. He slammed the door behind him, not completely sure why he was upset. Did Dean think that Cas was going to leave him? Was that why he enlisted him into that stupid contract? Castiel hung his head and let out a sigh as he crossed the room. There was a loud knock at the door. "Go away Winchester." Castiel yelled at him, sitting on the bed, staring at the opposite wall from the door. The door creaked open and Cas hugged his knees to his chest, staring at the floor. "I said go away." he mumbled. Dean slowly closed the door behind him and walked across the room, standing over Castiel, running one hand through his dark hair and cupped his chin with the other.

"What's wrong babe?" Dean whispered. Cas bit his bottom lip as he closed his eyes, feeling his stomach drop at being called that. Dean made Castiel look up at him. "Come on. Spit it out." he sighed, smiling weakly.

"That guy that was here this morning..." Castiel began. "Who was he?" He whispered. Dean hung his head and looked away for a moment before sighing. He met Cas' eyes.

"He was my back up plan." he wetted his chapped lips. "Key word was. I'm rather..." he sighed, hanging his head. "Insecure I guess..." Dean sighed, looking away. "I've never been the one to break the contract. It was always them. And he was always there to get me drunk and make me feel better about losing another one." He let out a soft sigh as he shut his eyes.

"Why would I break the contract?" Cas whispered. Dean chuckled softly, looking down at him. Dean slowly leaned close to Castiel's face, cupping his cheek as he kissed Cas' lips. 

"I don't know... Because I'm sick. Eventually you'll get tired of walking up to new bruises... I feel... Abusive but I can't help it..." he hung his head and sighed, slightly pulling away but Cas hung on tightly to his arms.

"It's not abusive if I like it." Cas muttered. Dean met his eyes. "I..." Cas' voice fell weak as he hung his head. "I might like you more than just this contract thing. I've never done anything like that before..." he muttered, averting his eyes. "I've never even slept with someone before you and now I-" Dean cut him off by lifting his head and kissing his lips. 

Dean held Castiel gently in his arms as he moved him, laying him on the bed as he gently kissed his lips, running one hand through Cas' hair, the other up his back, slowly lifting Cas' shirt. Cas felt his nerves go insane, feeling Dean's finger tips softly touching the skin on his back. Dean slightly pulled his lips away, letting Cas tilt his head back, a small moan leaving his lips as Dean slid his fingers softly along Cas' back, playing with his hair with the other hand. Dean kissed Castiel's neck, holding him tightly but gently. 

"Y-You've never b-been like this b-before..." Castiel stuttered. Dean cuckled softly, pulling away slightly to look into Cas' eyes. 

"Do you not like it?" Dean said with a hushed, but seductive voice. It made Cas shutter. Dean nibbled slightly at Cas' neck.

"N-no. IT's n-not that I d-don't like it." Cas stuttered, digging his fingers into Dean's back, Dean moving in between Castiel's legs and slightly pushing against him. "I just... Y-you're usually... S-so rough..."Cas breathed, closing his eyes as he relaxed in Dean's gentle embrace. DEan looked up at him snd kissed his neck before pulling Castiel's shirt up and over his head, throwing it to the floor. 

"Would you rather?" Dean whispered in his husky, seductive voice. Cas shook his head as Dean continued to kiss his neck.

"I... I l-like this too..." he whispered.