Chapter 11: 《"Response"》

《⚠︎Warning⚠︎ SuIcid3, mentions of D3aTh.》
-----------------------------------------------
"... I should make my decision."
-----------------------------------------------
-=Kira's Point of view=-

'Yeah, I should. I'll talk to him tomorrow.' I continued with my steps as I reached my destination. I placed my newly obtained boxes on the nightstand. I opened the other box and pulled out an oversized silky shirt with a pair of soft jogging pants. I walked towards the bathroom and took a warm shower, and changed into my new pair of clothes. I then arranged a new set of clean clothes hanging on a hanger inside the bathroom as I organised the given items from the box. I pulled out the pouch from my pocket and opened it to reveal...

Bloody tissues and a blade carefully snuck inside the tissues.

I unwrapped the tissues and carefully lifted the blade to my wrist. My fingers slowly traced the scratch marks close to my lower palm as I glided the blade up and down in repeat and left deep scratches on my arm. I was not very satisfied as I moved the blade close to my veins. I repeated the process and started wiping the blood off my arm. I re-did the same steps to my other arm as I felt small satisfaction and joy travel to my body. I wiped the blade and wrapped my arms with a bandage I found in the continents of the box. I then inserted the tissues and blade back inside and placed the pouch on the nightstand as I made myself comfortable in the provided bed. I drifted to sleep, dreaming of how I died in brutal ways in front of their faces.
-----------------------------------------------
-=Ink's point of view=-

I glided my hand at the empty canvas with a paintbrush dipped in a saturated blueish white colour. It was still pouring out, and the rain gave me the motivation to draw the pouring sky. I made simple blobs of clouds and started to blend in dark blue and black colours to represent the night sky. I continued this until I was satisfied with the soft dark blue colour blended well. I started adding white and saturated grey-ish blue and blended them in the painted blobs. I sketched a crescent to the higher right to represent the moon. The silence was comfortable with the sounds of water splashing from the ground/ceiling with a faint thunder.

"InK." Ruru's voice made me lift my gaze to him, who was leaning on the door frame. "SiNc3 wHeN wAs tH3 lAsT tIm3 yOu hAd tAk3n a ReSt?" He asked, hugging me from behind, his glitches worsened slightly with his actions. "Yesterday, why?" I asked back. "ShoUlDn'T y0u b3 sLe3PinG RiGht n0W? It's 2:00 am In Th3 MoRnIng." He responded concern was obvious in his voice. "I'm not sleepy. You can go and sleep." I focused back on my painting. "... I waNt tO sle3P wItH y0U..." He whispered under his breath, which his head on my shoulder blade. I let out a sigh as I lowered the paintbrush and faced him. "Alright, alright." I chuckle softly, pecking his cheek. I removed my slippers and buried myself in my comforters as Ruru hugged me tightly from behind.

《 Their in a separate house.》

A wave of tiredness swept me into sleep as I fell deeply into Ruru's arms. The warmth provided by both my dear lover and the comforters made my sleep very relaxing. I could sleep in this position for decades. 'How I wish these moments can stay...'
-----------------------------------------------
-=Dream's point of view=-

I smile at the adorable moment of the protector and destroyer. 'How adorable...' I was at Ink's place because Cross and I agreed that we would let Ink watch Lux for the night. Swap was busy with Dust since he was responsible for Dust's cruel actions towards Outer. "What's happening?" Cross asked in a whisper level while hovering behind me. "They're both resting together. They both look so comfortable near each other!" I squealed in joy. "...He better not do anything to him..." Cross mumbled with small anger on his breath. "Oh hush, well, are we still going? It's raining heavily outside." I concluded. "We should stay for tonight. We'll tell them once they awoke." He responded, walking away. I heard weak footsteps emit behind me.