T W O

Selena Gomez's House

"Hi, this is a dream," I told her.

"I'm such a fan honestly," Selena Gomez said. 

Selena led me to her bathroom so we could shoot the Vogue video.

"Hi, everyone, it's Selna Gomez," 

"Hi, It's also Sabrina Gomez," 

"I will be showing you my day-to-night look with some of my makeup products and others. I will be using Sabrina as my model," Selna says.

"I'm so excited," I told her which makes her giggle.

"Do you wear any makeup?" Selena asked.

"Only during competition since during the week I dance," I told her. 

"First step, I wash my face, and I like to use the skin-soothing foam. And it actually helps because I have dry skin but then in certain areas, I have oily, which is really annoying. What about you how is your skin?" Selena asked.

"Well, I'm not sure I think dry but since I do dance a lot I do sweat, I do moisturize my face every morning and every night," I told her.

"That's amazing. As for moisturizer, I love the Tatcha The Dewy Skincare line. And it's so thick and yummy that you actually don't have to use that much of it," Selena says.

She puts a little scream on my face and rubs it on my cheeks and forehead then my chin and nose.

"I don't really take care of my face since I don't really know what to do," I told her.

"Yeah, I totally understand. When I was around your age I never really knew what to do or how to even start. And I working since I was seven and had makeup on and figuring all that out. So I would say I didn't care until the last few years. And I realized how important it was," 

"It's definitely a rule that keeps up now. Just a routine of making sure my face looks good and feels good," She adds. 

I just nod my head even though I have no idea what's going on. 

"Have you started getting acne to pimples yet?" Selena asked me.

"Not yet, but you know since I am still young you never know," I tell her. 

"Yeah for sure. I've for sure had acne. And usually, it's kind of all in the T zone," Selena says pointing at where she used to have them.

"Do you have any advice, for me or anyone who hasn't and might?" I asked her.

"I try not to like pick at anything, sometimes that's hard," Selena laughs.

"Now next step is for the Drunk Elephant sunscreen," 

"That's a funny brand name," I laugh which causes Selena to as well.

"Well, when you are choosing a brand name you have to be creative so other people remember it," She tells me smiling.

"I like to put sunscreen on because not only is it important to keep your skin looking fresh, but I have lupus. So being in the sun is, you know, kind of difficult for me," Selena says.

"This one's SPF 30," Selena says putting the sunscreen on my face.

"When you are taking care of your skin, you're taking care of your body and your mind and soul just because I think it's all connected. So I noticed when I get stressed or something, I tend to break out more or I don't, I get lazy with my routine. So I feel like, I feel like it's become just a part of it," 

"Next I'm gonna be using my Weightless  Foundation," 

"So you what do you like to do when you feel stressed," Selena asked while putting the foundation on my face.