N I N E T E E N

Season 5 Episode 5

'Bye Bye Pittsburgh' 

"Hi," I said to Miss Abby as I walked into the studio. 

"Hey, how was Sia," She asked. 

"It was amazing, and to meet more people," 

"It's going to help you in the long run when you want to do more, like you dance, act but what about singing," Miss Abby says. 

-Sabrina Gomez-

|I would love to go worldwide and sing but I'm more focused on dancing and acting. Maybe when I'm older I will be able to write songs and share them with everyone|

~~~

"Jojo, you're back. You got the invitation that I wanted you to stay another week. Girls welcome back. This is the last week before your travel to Los Angeles. I don't know if all of you are ready. We need to redeem ourselves from last week," Miss Abby says. 

Some of the girls are nervous since they aren't sure if Miss Abby is taking them to L.A. or if they are staying here.

"Now, let's go over the competition," 

 Maddie Sabrina 

Kalani Kendall Nia

"Maddie, and Sabrian you weren't here want to talk about what you did when you were gone," Miss Abby asked us. 

I look at Maddie so she can speak since she did the work and I was just there for support. 

"Well, I performed with Sia, and there were also a lot of other celebrities there that we got to meet, and each celebrity performed so it was cool," Maddie says and we all clap for her. 

"And what did Sabrina do," Jojo mom's asked. 

"Well she was there to support Maddie," Melissa says smiling. 

-Jill Vertez-

|Why couldn't all the girls go and support her? Why only Sabrina? My Kendall is best friend with Maddie the three of them could have gone|

"This is why we're going to L.A. It's the entertainment capital of the world. It's where people go to work in the industry. The land of opportunity," Miss Abby says smiling. 

JoJo Maddie Sabrina

Kalani Kendall Nia 

"Abby, do you think that we're going to L.A. with you?" Jojo's mom asks. 

"Not right now. JoJo, I think that you could be a star,  but I'm worried about you working in a professional environment. You speak louder than everyone in the room," Miss Abby tells JoJo. 

"Yeah," JoJo says and we all giggle a little.

"Right, and that's the problem. You're saying yes, that you to do that... That's the problem," 

"It gets my name out there," 

"You don't realize that there are other people in the room, the two adults are having a conversation," Miss Abby tells JoJo. 

"I think being able to speak in front of people is not a bad thing," JoJo's mom says. 

"It's the way you speak though. Your kid told every single one of these kids that she called a clothing person and said, 'I'm at the ALDC this week. Send me a package of clothes," Kira says. 

"Is that true," I whisper to Maddie. 

She just shrugged her shoulders. 

"No," Jess, Jojo's mom says.