T W E N T Y S E V E N

Season 5 Episode 12

'Nia's Last Chance'

"I think pyramid is going to go well today," Melissa says.

"We beat the Bad Apples," JoJo says.

"Is this your first experience with them," Melissa asked JoJo.

"Yes,"

"And what did you think of Cathy," Melissa asked JoJo.

"Okay, I really though, like, my expectation were, like, 'She can't be that crazy,' but she was like--" JoJo says using her hands to show us the expectation.

"Come on, girls, come one, come on," Miss Abbys ays yelling at us.

One we got into the room I noticed the pyramid.

Holly argues that we need to break out the box and not do lyrical and Jill backs her up on it.

"I asked each of you to do a homework assignment, I wanted you to wrote about JoJo. Positive reasons why she should be a member of the Abby Lee Dance Company. Then I asked you to on the flip side, write down reasons she should not be part of the Abby Lee Dance Company," Miss Abby tells us.

I only wrote positive thing sabot JoJo but I knew some of the the other girls wrote some negatives.

I went last and I didn't notice it before but when I was looking at JoJo she was already crying.

"You are hard-working, you have emotions in your dance, and you're also kind to everyone," I told her smiling.

" And the flip side," Miss Abby says smiling.

"I didn't do it," I said looking at Beth.

Miss Abby let me go back in line and called JoJo up towards her.

"So JoJo, you've wanted a permanent spot on this team since you got to Pittsburgh, but you're lucky to even be a guest here at the ALDC. However, there's a lot that makes you an ALDC dancer. You're a performer and you're sassy," Miss Abby kept going with the positivity but after a while, Miss Abby pulled out an ALDC jacket and gave it to JoJo.

"All right, so, on with the show. I think that everybody was an equal player in that group, so that's why--"

Miss Abby says and pulls the cover of everyone that is on the bottom of the pyramid.

"That is why everyone is on the same line," She says while pulling the covers off.

Sabrina

Nia Kalani Kendall Mackenzie JoJo Maddie

"I saw a different intensity. It was like the intensity that Sabrina has every week," Miss Abby says.

The moms do not look happy but Beth is smiling.

"Sabrina won the overall high score solo, so Sabrina is still a step ahead. All right, this week-- we are traveling to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We are going to attend the New York Talent Experience. They're doing something new. They're critiquing the routines live, on stage. In the paperwork, it says they give critiques to each performer," Miss Abby says.

"That's gonna scare me," Maddie says.

"We are talking one group routine and three soloists and one duet. The group routine is a period piece. It's a musical theater piece. The name of the piece is 'Decadent Darlings,'" Miss Abby says.

The moms gasp and say how much they like the name but I don't know what 'Decadent' means so I'm a little confused.

Miss Abby gave Maddie, Kendall, and Nia. Which not to be mean but confuses me.