T W E N T Y F I V E

Season 5 Episode 10

'The Great Divide'

"Do you think Abby is going to be mad at me," I asked the girls and the moms as we are stretching in the den.

"You know I think she just feel some type way about it because you guys are original so she felt like we should trust her," Holly says.

"But she isn't even my manager," I said.

"Lucky," Maddie says.

"I'm glad we are home," Jill says.

"I was happy with L.A. I got some really got feedback from the appointments," Melissa says.

"And I'm singing live in New York," Mackenzie says.

Miss Abby called us into the room for pyramid.

We are standing in a line and I am standing between Maddie and Nia.

"Welcome back to Pittsburg. We came back from L.A. because I felt like we weren't ready and I felt we needed to regroup. We had a duet the places, one that won, and another they didn't place. We had a group that placed. We had a group that didn't place. We only had one dance the win, out of the six routine we had," Miss Abby says loudly.

"Maddie you aren't with us last week you were on 'Austin and Ally,' your first Disney show," Miss Abby says.

"So maybe next time there can be opportunities for everybody, not just Maddie, Mackenzie, and Sabrina. If they admire you and respect you that much, right?" Jill says.

"Jill,  your kid had an opportunity last week to be in a music video," My mom told Jill.

"I mean, if you made a good lasting impression because you could say, look, I got lots go kids who can do that" Jill says.

"Well, it isn't so much me making a lasting impression, it was them two," Miss Abby says pointing at Maddie and I.

Jill Vertez

|Maddie and Mackenzie deserve everything they have gotten, but now it's time for my little girl to be in the limelight|

"Let's get on the pyramid. So on the bottom of the pyramid... is Maddie. You were not participating with the group this week. Next we have... JoJo. Technically, you have issues. You, let's say, fumbled through a few steps,"

Sabrina

Mackenzie Kendal

Kalani Nia JoJo Maddie

"When we were in L.A. Sabrina didn't disappoint me, she win every time I put her on stage, I couldn't ask for anything more. You represent the ALDC amazingly." Miss Abby says smiling at me.

"This week were are traveling to Manahawkin, New Jersey. We're going to World Class Dance Experience. Now, I like the competition I don't like their ages 12 years old is teen. This is the Junior Elite Competition Team. And if we keep finding competitions that teen is 12, you're not junior anymore, you're a teen. And guess what? Once you're a teen... I'm finished with you," Miss Abby says.

"Well, we really only have two teens right now. Kalani and Nia. You know, what-- a 13 and a 14," Jill says.

"You would take some of the teens out and keep some of the younger ones and them in," Kira questioned.

"Yes,"

"I don't think it's right, just all of a sudden, say, 'Oh, because you're too old, you're, like, geriatric and you can't compete.'" Holly argues.