T W E N T Y

Season 5 Episode 6

'Hello Hollywood, Goodbye Abby'

We are in Los Angeles. 

"Let's dance," Maddie says. 

"Ok wait why is she coming out of the studio," I said to Maddie looking at Miss Abby. 

We are all waiting outside the studio to go in. 

The moms are saying how we need to go into the studio and start dancing since it's Wednesday and we have until Saturday which doesn't give us much time. 

"Harry bring them inside," Miss Abby tells him whilst she is in her car talking to someone on the phone. 

We follow Harry into the studio and we see another team dancing. 

once they are we go into the room. 

"Ok girls warm up," Harry tells us. 

Miss Abby is still not in the studio and is still in her car. 

"Harry do you know the dances," Jess asked. 

"I do, Maddie why don't you lead the warm and I'll go talk to Abby," Harry says walking out of the room. 

"Poor Harry," Jill says. 

~~~

"We might have to learn our dance in one day," Jojo says. 

"Like we don't even know if anybody's going to show up today, so..." Kendall says. 

Kira got a call from Miss Abby as we were all warming up. 

"Ok, you know what. I just walked in there, and... I just don't feel comfortable working in there. That's just not going to work, so... I think it's best that... I find another space for us to work in," Miss Abby said through the phone. 

We all look at each other since we literally only have three days until the competition where is she going to find another studio? 

"Besides that, I have really exciting news. We have an audition for all the girls. For tomorrow morning. It; 's going to be fun," Miss Abby says which makes us all excited. 

"You know, sometimes Abby, like, does something up here, and then, you know, tries to, like, hide it down here. Like, she's trying to make us feel better about the fact that she won't be here. 'Oh, it's okay, but I got all the girls auditions,'" Jill says. 

"When are we going to have time to learn the dance," I ask the moms. 

"Exactly. We have an audition tomorrow and we don't know how long that's going to take," Holly says. 

TWO DAYS TILL THE COMPETITION

"Hi," Harry says as we walk into the room. 

"Hey," Gia says. 

"Hi. Our fearless leaders are here," Jill says about Gia and Harry. 

"Well not the real one," Gia says. 

We are guessing Miss Abby isn't here. The moms and us girls stand in a line facing Harry and Gia. 

"Where is Abby? Does she even believe in this team anymore? Like, where's she at?" Jess says. 

"Just running around doing things," Gia says. 

"She also finishing up her studio and still has a lot on her plate. We know that she met with a casting agent. The agent's name is John Barba. He has cast many, many things. She gave me the side to pass out to the girls," Harry says walking up to us and passing us the script.