T W E N T Y F O U R

Season 5 Episode 9 

'Wild Wild West Coast, Part 2' 

While working on the set I start laughing. After a while I see Miss Abby talk to Matty's dad. 

"What is up with your dance teacher," I hear a voice behind me. 

I turn around and see Matty. 

"You're my number one fan," I  say smiling which makes him smile. 

"Maybe," He says smiling. 

"Don't worry about her she just trying to be in charge," I tell him. 

Lisa Pov

Abby is trying to pull all the girls out of the dance since Mackenzie won't be able to be in it. 

"We're gonna shoot a video and if anyone wants their daughter to be in it let me know," Matty's dad says. 

The moms all agree that there isn't an issue with the girls dancing in the music video except Jill and Melissa. 

"I'm not taking my daughter out of the music video," I told Abby. 

"I think it looks bad on your part if you leave, you'll look unreliable," I told the moms and Abby and Holly nodded in agreement. 

"We are teaching them to be professionals. We're teaching them to honor their word. If you say you're going to do a job and you're able and capable of doing it-- nothing has changed since the beginning of the week," Holly says I get up to go check out the set and Ashely and Holly follow me. 

 Sabrina Pov

"Is your mom pulling you out," I asked Maddie. 

She nods. 

"It's Abby you know we can't all have smart parents and have another manager," She tells me smiling. 

"Anyways go dance," She says.  

"Don't miss me too much," She says while waking away in her mother's car. 

"I'm really glad you guys stayed," I said hugging the girls that stayed. 

"We're doing this," My mom told MattyB's dad. 

"Going pretty much against Abby," Jess says. 

"Abby is going to be so mad at us," I said. 

"Yeah because we are orginals, but it might be worse for me because she likes you," Nia says. 

"I'll always got you back," 

ONE DAY UNTIL THE COMPETITION

The girls and I are standing in one line while the moms also stand in another line. 

"We've had a lot of nonsensical, ridiculous, time-wasting setbacks. I really can't believe that some of you went against me yesterday. This is our last week here in Los Angeles, and it's also the last competition for our journey to the West Coast," Miss Abby says. 

JoJo and Mackenzie practice their duet. 

"Come on let's go to the other room to practice our duet," I told Brynn. 

"Who are we going up against," Brynn asked. 

"Both of the duets," I told her leading her into the other dance room. 

"Oh well it is hard," She asked. 

"No, maybe it depends," I tell her. I can tell she's nervous. 

"Why are you so nervous about it? Haven't you danced on stage before," I asked her confused as I began to stretch on the dance floor.