T W E N T Y N I N E

Los Angelas, California

My whole family including Maddie are coming to the premier.

"We have to get ready," I tell Maddie.

"We are going to look so good," Madie says and I nod my head in agreement.

I do Maddie's makeup while she is doing mine.

"I can't wait to meet Theo," Maddie says smiling.

"Ok, don't embarrass me too much with you being a fan," I said smiling at her which caused her to roll her eyes.

"Ok now I'm so embarrassing you," She says smiling.

"I think I finished," I told Maddie and she stopped doing my makeup so I could turn around to see the result.

"It's good, let me finish yours up," I said to her turning around towards her.

"Ok Beth got us dresses," I told her as she finished my make and walked up to the dresses on the bed.

I grab the red dress and turn to Maddie while putting it against me.

"You should wear it," Maddie says smiling.

I nod my head in agreement go to the bathroom and change.

"Which one is mine," Maddie yells so I can hear her.

I look from out of the bathroom "Whichever one you want,"

Maddie picks up and black one and looks at me as I'm getting out of the bathroom.

"Omg, that's going to be perfect," I told her and she went into the bathroom to change.

~~~

We get out of the car and we see people taking pictures of my cast members. Once Maddie and I get out of the car the photographers turn to look at me and start taking pictures of Maddie and me.

"Here let's take pictures together," I tell Maddie dragging her to the carpet.

We pose take a couple of pictures and Beth takes Maddie so they can get fitted in the theater while I'm still outside taking pictures with the cast.

~~~

"Sabrina, can we ask a question," Some guy with a microphone asked while I was next to Shia and Theo.

I walk up to them and Theo is behind me following me.

"I'm going to ask you guys a rapid question about your co-stars," The guys said and I nodded my head.

"Who's the most likely to"

"Ok,"

"Oh no, she's going to be brutal with these," Theo says which causes the guys to laugh.

"Most likely to win a dance contest would be," He asked and I smirked.

"Me," I said.

"Duh," They say which makes me laugh.

"Most likely to release an album,"

"Zoë," I said and Theo said it after.

"Most likely to get arrested,"

"Defiantly not me," I stated.

"Hopefully," They say laughing.

"But Shai," I said laughing and Theo nodded his head but looked concerned.

"Most likely to randomly curse,"

"Sabrina," Theo says quickly.

"Don't say that my mom is going to see this," I say embarrassedly.

"Everyone is saying you," The guy says looking at me.

written: January 20, 2024

word count: 489