confused feelings

Nejis pov

"Are you serious!?" Tenten gasped as I finished my story.

I nodded as I curled up in my bed in my freshly washed pyjamas "I don't know what to think. I thought this was supposed to be a marriage of necessity"

"Well plans can change neji" hinata said gently "when father sent me away in disgrace I thought my life was over. But instead I found my true family here"

"This isn't the same hinata" I shook my head as tears pricked my eyes "I don't think I'm ready to get this intamite with someone. I'm scared"

"Neji you have nothing to be scared of" hinata pulled me into a sideways hug "it's not going to be like last time. I promise"

"Tell you what" tenten sat up "I'll take you out to the town tomorrow to take your mind off things. How's that sound?"

"That sounds perfect" I smiled greatfully "hey hinata I've been meaning to ask, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Umm"

Shikamarus pov

"You kissed him?" My best friend sat opposite me with their mouths hanging open.

I ran a hand down my face "I'm such an idiot. I've probably scared the poor kid off"

"Really? Cause it sounds to me like you were the one who took off running" ino smirked.

"Hardy har" I glared at her.

"Listen shika" choji placed a hand on my shoulder "it's clear to us all that you like this boy. I know you're not the most emotional type but you're going to have to think long and hard about what you want" he patted my shoulder before walking off with ino, leaving me to my thoughts.