Trying On Suits

Nejis pov

We stood in front of the most beautiful tailor shop. Today was the day they picked out my wedding suit. Shikamaru gave me a smile as he led me inside.

As soon as I stepped inside a short kindly looking lady came over"you must be shikamarus adorable fiancée. Now you come along with me dear and we'll find you a suit deserving of a royal wedding"

"O-ok" I smiled nervously as she led me away. Shikamaru waved to me as I went into the changing rooms.

"Now my dear let's start with the colour" she sorted through the clothes rack "What's your favourite colour? Or at least a colour that you think would look good on you"

"Hmm" I thought for a moment "you may find this a little boring but I've always loved the colour white"

"White, the colour of purity. A perfect choice for a wedding my dear" she said happily "now for the shirt I was thinking either black or purple would compliment the white. How about we try them both to see what looks best"

"Sure that sounds good" I nodded.

We tried on both and landed with purple cause in her words it brought out my eyes.

"Oh you look stunning my darling" she clapped her hands excitedly "let's show shikamaru how you look"

"Are you sure that's not bad luck?" I asked as she pushed me forward.

"Oh nonsense. I never believed in that superstitious crap" she pushed me out to the waiting room where shikamaru stood.

He didn't say a word. He just stared at me with his mouth agap "umm how do I look?"

"Oh yeah you look great" he shook his head as if coming out of a daze. I giggled to myself. He's surprisingly cute when he's flustered.