my bedroom

Smut warning
Tw: brief mention of rape

Nejis pov

We ran hand in hand to my bedroom, giggling like a couple of schoolkids who had just narrowly escaped being caught. I can't remember the last time I felt this blissfully in love. I don't think I ever have.

As soon as we reached the bedroom. Shikamaru pushed me against the wall and kissed me roughly. He was like a wild animal tearing into me and I was loving every second of it.

As soon as he pulled away he led me to my bed and pushed me onto it. I felt excited until he climbed on top of me and I got sent back to that awful house and kamashido holding me down-

"Stop!" I sat up with tears in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realise you didn't want to go that far" his face was twisted with guilt.

"It's not that it's just- you wouldn't hurt me would you shikamaru?" I looked at him timidity.

He took my hand and gently kissed it "never"

I nodded slowly "ok. I trust you then"

He smiled as he slowly laid me down and trailed kisses down my neck. I tensed up as his hands explored my body.

"Shh it's ok baby" he muttered reassuringly "I've got you. You're safe"

And I really did feel safe. This didn't feel scary. This felt like an intimate moment with the one I loved. Once he entered me I didn't feel pain but instead pleasure. After a few moments of bliss it was finally over.

"You know" shikamaru muttered as we cuddled under the covers "I wish I killed that kamashido bastard myself for the way he treated you"

"Hey don't worry about that" I lay on top of his chest "I'm fine now"

"Yeah you are and I'm going to make sure you stay safe" he kissed the top of my head.

"Are you my big strong man" I leaned forward for a kiss "well I better get to bed"

"Or you could stay here for the night" he suggested.

"Mmm let's save that for the wedding" I stoked him face before hopping out of bed, getting changed and walking back to my room.

If only I listened to him.