Chapter 70

He smiled, held my neck with one hand and lowered his head to kiss my lips, and I immediately tasted a strong bloody smell on his tongue, which made my mind instantly imagine that he was sucking bone marrow Situation, I shrank my neck back involuntarily, feeling my scalp tingling, and really lost interest. I reminded in a low voice: "Agares."

    "I forgot." Agares looked at me, touched the side of his lips suddenly, turned on the faucet on the edge of the reservoir, and rinsed his mouth. Then he stared at his own reflection on the water, squatted down, touched his human ear-shaped ear, turned his head left and right, and the water droplets on his face fell back to the water surface along the angular face On the road, the look reminded me of the aborigines I saw when I went to the jungle, and I couldn't help but laugh a little.

    "Hey, hey, buddy, I guarantee that there is nothing wrong with your appearance, if your eyes are more kind." I leaned over and patted his head, looking into the water and said pretending to be serious. This is true. If you want to say that the only difference between Agares and humans now is his eyes that emit a scary light at night, and his eyes reveal an inherent evil , it doesn't look like a kind person at all, it is the kind that will be spotted by the police at a glance. I suddenly understood why he was running around wearing a mask—at least at night in Venice, masks are the least unusual facial adornment, and masquerade balls happen every night.

    "Kindness?" He asked back, squinting his eyes and grinning to reveal a mouthful of white teeth. I swear he doesn't look kindly when he smiles, and the way I touch his head obviously makes his smile look dangerous, and then my wrists are clasped, and he looks down. He put his nose on my wrist and neck, took a deep breath of my scent, and murmured in a low voice: "I was very nervous when I was outside, Desaro. I am worried that you will slip away like last time when you come back. "     I have no intention of slipping away at all, to be honest, I was upstairs looking at your collection of... uh, memorabilia." I scratched my head and explained, feeling like a student being interrogated by the principal.

    He squeezed tightly, raised his head, and his dark eyes were full of possessiveness, holding me tightly, reminding me of the last time I ran away in the nest, he was screaming and looking for me on the shore, and I At that time, my mind was full of fear, and I didn't care about how he felt. Thinking about it now, it might be like taking a knife to gouge out a piece of flesh in his heart for Agares, so that I now Once out of his sight, he felt intensely uneasy. Judging from the fact that the diary was picked up by him, he has actually been watching me secretly for the past two years, watching how I worked hard to find him.

    This thought made me a little overwhelmed, but I felt a faint heat all over my body, as if I was wrapped in an indescribable tide, and even my thinking was a little slow, until Agares leaned over and pressed me against the edge of the reservoir, licking me with his tongue. When I tightened my Adam's apple, I suddenly remembered those questions that were suffocating in my throat, but damn it, I felt the big dick under him hanging on my lower abdomen, obviously hard again.

    The knees of his newly born legs rubbed against my inner thighs, which made my body excited all of a sudden, and the blood rushed to my forehead. He tightened my waist and tore my bathrobe with his teeth. Kiss down the road. I swallowed a big mouthful of saliva and wanted to ask something, but my head was hanging on the pool wall, and I felt dizzy for a while. I couldn't help stroking his back, helping every scar and bump left by fighting in the deep sea. The raised joints, the shortness of breath.

    "Is your estrus once a day? Damn it... I will be fucked to death by you sooner or later..." I said hoarsely, my lips and teeth were so soft.

    "I can't control myself when I'm with you." Agares breathed hoarsely against my earlobe, his fingers slid across my waistline like a string, but the fragrance in his breath was about to drown me At this moment, the movements on my body suddenly stopped, and his body froze there, making me feel as if I was suspended in the air. I raised my neck and looked down in doubt: "What's wrong?" "No... Desaro."

    He His head pressed against my shoulder, his throat rolled with saliva, and his heaving chest rubbed against my body, making my heart itch.

    I couldn't help leaning forward to kiss his sexy Adam's apple, and lowered my voice: "Hey, tell me why? Is there a time when the leader can't?" As he touched my abdominal muscles, he wanted to grab his thing that was much bigger than mine, but he grabbed his hands and pressed them tightly against my waist.

    He lowered his head, seemed to raise his eyebrows in surprise, glanced at my little movements below, and then stared at my eyes, while I lay there lazily, with the corners of my mouth raised into a provocative smile.     I don't think anyone has ever dared to "offend" him like this, touching the vitals of the mermaid leader? It is courting death. But I dare, and only I dare. Maybe a little bit of arrogance, but it feels so good to do this, I really enjoy it. I found that I don't know when, I really like to see the reaction of Agares who is a little caught off guard by my unexpected behavior.     "I forgot just now, entering you will bring me back to my original form..." His eyes wandered around me, as if he wanted to eat my body exposed outside the bathrobe with his eyes, but he forcibly endured it and did not move.     I suddenly realized, and I almost laughed out loud when I saw his stiff and patient expression. Agares had probably never tried abstinence, and it was the first time I found it so interesting to tease him. To be honest, I'm a bit too hard, but it's much better than him - the thing against my belly is so hard that it's going to explode. So I wrapped my arms around his waist, sticking out my tongue maliciously to imitate his way to lick his earlobe. Thanks to Agares, I've grown into a downright bad boy.     Agares obviously couldn't stand being teased by me. He lowered his head and licked my neck fiercely, pressed my restless wrists on both sides of my shoulders, and hit me with his lower abdomen, but he didn't care. Dare to rush in, so he had to bite me several times anxiously, from the chest to the buttocks, leaving tooth marks all over my body like a sweep, even the place where the root of the leg was close to the vitals was not spared, and in that place The bite was especially hard, and when I struggled to sit up and begged him for mercy, my lower body was already covered in red and purple, which was simply unsightly.

    "Damn it! You bad guy..." I jumped up with a blushing face, and threw myself at him again. Agares was caught off guard by me and fell to the ground, and took me into his arms. I was able to lie on him in such disheveled clothes, and the slippery and moist solid body was extremely comfortable under my body. Accompanied by the resonant heartbeat in my chest, I looked at him almost intoxicated for a moment.

    He was lying on his back like that, holding my buttocks with his five fingers spread out, squinting his eyes and looking back at me deeply. His eyes hid a bottomless love beneath their half-shut lids. His long silver hair was winding and flowing on the ground, stained with damp water, and the stern lines of his face seemed to soften, although I knew it was my illusion.

    Agares is terribly strong, he is like a sharp ice pick that is embedded in my life, blending into my body, kneading into my soul, leaving no room for me to regret or escape.