Chapter - 4 - Moving out

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us

- Oscar Wilde

April 02 2023
8:00 am

It's been one week and he is completely ignoring her. She was in that house all by herself. She liked it better when she was alone, but it was different. Ever since she was little, she doesn't remember the time she spent with her dad, it was awkward. Now it's even more awkward which is the main reason, according to her.

Her dad was about to leave . Last three days, she's been in her room. Today, she made up her mind to tell him. She took her place beside him and started talking.

" I'm moving out." She said.
He raised his head and looked at her there wasn't any emotion in his face. Since she got his attention she continued speaking.

"You haven't talked to me since I got here, so I decided to move. I've found a place and I will be leaving tomorrow." She said fidgeting with her fingers.

"I wouldn't have ignored you if you had taken over the business and if you wanted to move, you can." He said, looking her in the eyes.
What else was she looking forward to?

"I thought you supported my dream father. I don't want to do anything that doesn't please me. You were totally fine when I did this from France now you are making an issue." She sighed.

"Because you are my daughter and I know that your dream is not just the reason for your return." He noticed the way her expression changed.
"There's no other reason." She said hanging her head.

"Okay, you don't have to take over the company, do what you like. If you want to move out, you can."
.... He trailed "make sure it's a safe place." He added.

She really doesn't get it. Sometimes he's in complete agreement,
sometimes he really wants everybody to listen to him. Her father is really unpredictable she thought.

"Ok dad." she thanked him and left.

21:00

The guys loved to play games. Their method of relieving stress was this. Even after a strenuous mission, they played games.

"I gotchu, I gotchu, don't worry manh." Mark was screaming like he was the best player out of them.
"First protect yourself Mark." Chenle deadpanned.

"No way." Mark frowned upon his death. They lost the battle.
"Why do you keep saying I got you?" Jaemin questioned at his friend's behavior.
"From now on, I got you is banned." Haechan said, shaking his hand in the air.

"Ya, I saved you." Mark argued.
"I said it's banned." Haechan repeated shaking his head.
"Woah, I revived you, but you are saying this to me." Mark titled his head in utter disbelief.