Chapter - 10 - She is scary

There is not always a good guy

There is not always a good guy. Nor there is always a bad one. Most people are somewhere in between.

- Patrick Ness

April 23
11:00

The Consigliere entered the office to report a significant announcement. The boss was sitting in an armchair smoking weed.

"Boss, there's important news for you." the Consigliere announced.
"Say." The boss took a puff and dropped the ashes in the ashtray.
"Your daughter, Lee Hana, has joined the Dream members. I got a news that she has been attending the meeting regarding the missions too. She even went on a recent mission." He said, he was holding his hand behind his back.
"Hmm." He hummed as he pressed the remaining weed into the ashtray.
"Pretend you never heard the news. Let us see what they plan to do." He announced.
" Okay boss, I will leave now." He gave him a ninety degree bow and left the room closing the door.

___

"What happened to you?" The old man asked, concerned for his son who had wounds everywhere on his body and face.

He looked nervously at the woman standing behind the old man who was already looking at him. He swallowed nervously.
" It's.. It's from the recent invasion in the base dad. I'm sorry dad the drugs were burned." He bowed to apologize for his mistake.

"Why are you apologizing Woo Jin. That's not your fault. You did your best." The woman came up to him. She cupped his face and patted his head. He flinched at the contact.
" Sorry Mam." He apologized once again.

" You are hurting my feelings Woo Jin. I'm treating you like my own son, you're actually my own son and you're calling me Mam." She sniffed and turned to her husband. She leaned over him and looked gloomy.

"Woo Jin, you mustn't make your mother sad. Ji Eun, it's okay." He said he embraced and tapped her shoulder to cheer her up.
" Sorry Mom."

"Who did that to you?" He interrogated.
"It's Lee Hana..." He said whatever he was told to say by that woman. The woman called Ji Eun smirked. Her plan was to kill Lee Hana. Lee Hana is the only reason she's not in a position to take her last step. She's well aware that Lee Hana is a menace to them and it might not be easy to kill her.

"Let's kill her, Young Ho. From the day she came back, all she's done is ruin our plans. She killed our son as well. The way we feel should also be felt by Lee Hyunbin. He should know what it means to lose a child."

Woo Jin was disgusted by the woman. According to him, she is a good actor, who will not hesitate to do anything to achieve her goal.
" I have a plan." Woo Jin voiced out.