Chapter - 9 - Meeting them

Nolite te bastardes carborundorum

April 14
11:00

" 10 rounds, the person with the highest point wins." Ara was wearing her bracers and chestguards.
"The loser must treat the winner." Hana went on to take her bow.
" Great." Ara added.

Hana walked towards the archery range with range of confident. When she reached the range she calmly loaded the arrow. She slowly looked at the target which was twenty yards away. She loosed her arrow, the arrow went straight hitting the innermost ring of the target scoring 10 points. She rested her arms, smirking at Ara.

It was Ara's turn next she tilted her head before taking the position. Ara pulled the string back, she felt the linen across her face. The bow was released hitting right at the center of the target.

" Guess you got a tough competitor Hana." Ara said smiling at her.
" My turn." Hana's focus was solely on the target. She didn't want to lose, the arrow parted from her hitting the center of the target. This went on for another hour.

" You have to treat me Hana." Ara said while driving.
" We scored the same points. Plus you are the one who is handling a company, you should treat me."
" Okay, but next time you will treat me. Of course the loser has to treat so.."
" Hooo" Hana cooed "let's see who gets that wonderful opportunity." she mocked.

🎶 You know
We live in a world
that constantly tries to
take you away from you
Everyone is being everyone
but themselves
here but not around
Wait, but what does that mean?🎶

"Nice ringtone." Ara said
"Right? It's a song that I've been into lately." Hana said as she picked up her phone out of her purse.

" Haa Jeno."
"Come to the Dream Base right away."
" What happened?"
" Nothing, just come." He hung up on her.

" What happened?"
" It's Jeno, he told me to get to the Dreams base immediately."
"I'll take you there. "
"Ey, leave me at home."
"I was going to see Chenle any way, we'll go together."
" Okay, Hope everything's alright." Hana added while checking her weapons.
___

Hana and Ara were allowed to enter by the guards, who instantly recognized them. They made their way to the dream office.

She entered the base only to see 23 people, including the dreamies standing there. Some were seated and some were standing. There was a lot of weird stuff going on at the office. She couldn't even give a description. Ara shook her head, still unfamiliar with these weird guys.

"Should I attack them." Hana thought as she tried to grab her pistol while she saw Haechan running away from a tall, slender, handsome man with upturned lips, but she stood still when she found a muscular tall man helped Haechan hide behind him.
" Why are you always on his side?" He sulked
" Because he is always right."
"I guess they are friends."