Chapter - 6 - Let's have some fun

Changes - People change, sometimes it's because they want some change in their life, sometimes they change due to the circumstances and often the reason is other people's impact on them

Have you heard this
"Even the devil was once an angel"

________

April 05
10:30

Renjun came into the dream home after dropping off Hana. Nobody was in the lobby, he figured they might be in the basement discussing what happened at the party.
He took a glass of water and went to the basement.

"Who they are is of no importance, Haechan. I assume their mark is Hana." Mark says playing with the pistol in his hand.
"It is important Mark. We can't confirm it just because of a phrase he told Mark." Chenle adds as he approaches to pick up a few files.

"No, he has a point. Their target was solely Hana like.. " Jaemin pondered slowly licking his ends of the lips.
"Like what?" Jeno questioned.

"Like they were testing her abilities," said Renjun as he entered the basement glaring at Jaemin.
"Why would they test her?" Jisung turned towards Renjun with curiosity in his eyes.

"Because she is the one who destroyed their biggest base and killed Kim Il Seong." Answers Renjun before taking place alongside Haechan. Jeno was clearly shocked that Renjun was aware of this.

"What are you sayin'?" Haechan asked
"He is right. She killed him, but how do you know that?"
"I've known this since the beginning. I was just waiting for you to say."

"We have to protect her."
"She doesn't need any protection from anybody, Jisung. If anyone needs protection it is definitely them. They are messing with the wrong person." Jaemin confidently spoke.

Renjun plugged his laptop into the projector and headed towards the screen.
A picture of a guy appeared. He was tall with bangs covering his forehead. His eyes were hazel-coloured. He had such an innocent grin.

"Kim Woo Jin, the second son of Kim family. He returned to Korea after Hana killed Kim II Seong. Since then, he's been laying low as though he was waiting for someone to show up. He's on the move now. He's the one that told Hana he was glad to meet her I guess. This is a clear indication that he was awaiting her arrival." Renjun finished by walking to his seat drinking his water.

"So he was waiting for Hana to take revenge for killing his brother." Haechan concluded by shaking his head.
"By the way, Why is he so good at this, whoa." Amazing these letters were clearly written in Jisung's face. Renjun shrugged proudly with a snide grin.

"Why not have some fun since it's been a long time." Jaemin had this mischievous glint in his eyes.
"Let's do this," said Jeno, smiling.
"We should have an appropriate plan before we do anything and We must warn Hana. She's alone now, you know." Renjun said everybody agreed.