Chapter - 27 - Betrayal

Sometimes the people we should fear the most are the people closest to us

- J.M. Barrie

___

"Did you think after all you did, you could escape?" She walked into her seat, opened the black bag and threw something on the ground. When Hana took a careful look, she recognized it. It was her husband's fingers, she packed. Hana laughed at the sight.

"You should be actually happy that I gave it you." She turned angrily, gripping her neck tightly and a slap landed on her face. Hana glared at her. She slapped her again and again, Hana managed to spit out blood. This time she made eye contact with the person behind her, Kim Woo Jin, he held it for a few seconds until she spoke again.

"I hate you so much Lee Hana, more than I hated your mother."
"You were just insecure and jealous of her." She inhaled deeply, processing Hana's words.

"I'm not. Your mother took everything from me."
"She never took anything from you. You hated her because you cannot be her." Hana pressed every word, like she was trying to get these words tattooed in the woman's mind. She ignored her words and walked away from the room. A smile came across Hana's face.

After a few minutes passed the woman returned back then switch on the TV which was placed straight to her. It was her house, it looked like they were waiting for something to happen.

"I let them know that I kidnapped you." Hana could clearly hear the sound of the woman's heels when she was walking around her. It irritated her so much.

"You killed my husband because I killed your best friend and mom, didn't you? Now, I will show you a live show of all your beloved one's getting killed. By. Me."

She understood that camera's were placed inside her houses too. She could see the boys now. She could hear their conversation.

_

"We are not playing with domino's again." Chenle says as he adds the chopped tomatoes into the frying pan. Chenle is a great cook, his egg and tomato stir fry is famous among dream members.

"Why not?" Pouted Jisung, with puppy eyes stares at Chenle as he cooks. He doesn't respond because he was focusing on pouring the tomatoes into a bowl. He then settles the pan, adjusts the heat and gives his attention to the boy.

"Because last time we did it, I was dying from frustration all day, I know you were feeling the same thing."

Pouring the beaten eggs to the pan, with the heat up, he started scrambling them, then pours the stir fried tomatoes into them. He slightly glances over the guy beside him, who was still standing there pouting and staring at the pan. A smile appeared on his face.

"We can play basketball instead."
"Really?" He nods at his excited friend as he dumps the egg on a plate and walks over to the dining table and places it infront his hungry friends.

"Hana would have gone crazy for this." Haechan points to Chenle's dish with his chopsticks.

"Yeah, it's still interesting how she hates tomatoes, but she is also totally ready to murder us for this." Jeno lets out a small chuckle remembering how she signalled him, she will kill him with chopsticks if he dares to touch the dish.

"Last time, I got a text from her saying she'll dissect me if I eat more than a spoon." Mark adds.
"I think she was serious about that." Renjun looks up from his device, after clicking a photo and video he received, letting it to download.

"That's why I didn't dare to touch it." He jokes.

"Guy's, Hana.. Hana is kidnapped." Nervously Renjun places his device in the middle showing them the photo and video he received.

"What should we do now?" Jeno shouts rising to his feet.
"I don't know." Jaemin walks towards the stairs right at the time.

"Jaemin, Hana is kidnapped." Jaemin's face doesn't show any emotions, like he was expecting it already.
"Let's leave now." Jaemin adds walking towards his room.

"Without a plan?" Haechan questioned. All the boys were standing at the exact same place without moving an inch.

"Don't you guys remember what happened with Nari. We are not repeating the same mistake again, I don't want to lose her too." Renjun adds.

"Let's go guys."

After a few minutes, she found all the boys and Ara leaving her house with their van. They decided to stay at her house, until their old house is renovated. She stared at the woman who was laughing at her, not knowing what might happen next.

___

The TV then switches to somewhere else. She found her dad unconscious in his bed surrounded by people from Infinities.

"Don't worry, he is not dead. Yet"
"If you touch them, no one will even get your fucking body, you bitch." Hana shouted.

"Bring me my stick Woo Jin." The boy leaves the room through the door across Hana to collect it. He leaves the door open. That woman grabs Hana's chin, making her face her.

"Guess no one has taught you manners, since your mom died early. I'll teach you now. You should respect your elders Lee Hana."
"Respect, Manners." Hana scoffs.
"Those words coming out of a mother fuckers mouth. What makes you think I care about it?" Another slap lands on her face. She straightens her posture.

Ji Eun, sensed something hitting her, she loses her grip and falls to the ground. Something was pressed to her nose, that made her lose consciousness.

___

When Ji Eun gained her consciousness, she found herself hanged in a human size glass cage. Her hands and legs were chained that made her unable to move. Water was being filled inch by inch.

She noticed the girl sitting cross legged, across her in the woman's chair, a smirk plastered on her face, sipping on her milk tea, she raised her eyebrows.

"How do you feel about being betrayed by your stepson?" Hana wonders, making her even angrier. She found her own step son sitting beside her smiling.

"I'll kill you Kim Woo Jin."
"Didn't I tell you she's delusional." Hana giggles looking at the guy beside her.
"Right? Anyway, good job, Hana." He extends his fist and Hana respond by bumping it with her fist.

"You too buddy."

___