Chapter - 16 - Visitor

Our scars make us know that our past was for real

- Jane Austen

___

May 09

"It's been too quiet over the last few days." Mark said, looking through the files in the meeting room.
"I feel something big is gonna happen. We should be prepared." Haechan said.

"I have sent Johnny and Ten to keep track of both groups." Chenle said. "I think the bloods are up to something, they have never been silent for so long." He added.

"Why don't we do the first step, it might be easier this way." Hana pointed her gaze at the boys with a considerate gaze. All eyes instantly turned towards Hana. They know this girl is unpredictable, but they couldn't cope.

"You really enjoy going to tiger's lair." Jisung said.
"Jisung, we are the top mafia group, why should we be afraid. Consider it, if we take the first move they will be troubled. If they take the first step, eventually we're going to be troubled." She explained her view. She was desperate to convince them.

"She's right, they have been too quiet, their plan might be strong and we never make the move first so they wouldn't expect it." Jaemin said entering the hall with coffee for everyone. He laid it upon the table and smiled at Hana.

"It's weird to see them getting along." Haechan gushes out, while Jaemin tilts his head.

"Right? I liked it better when they were at each other's necks." Jisung sounded, his sentence made him receive a death glare from Hana and Jaemin.

"So let's do it." Jeno said to bring them back to the subject.

"Really? Are we doing it?" Hana questioned amused that her brother agreed.

"Yeah." Jeno smiles, she really looks forward to the weird stuff. Jisung was contemplating his life decisions in the meantime.

"That's it for today, we're going to plan after analyzing everything." Jaemin said.

"So, let's go to Hana's house." Chenle screamed. Hana thought she'd have to go to a hospital to check her ears. She wanted to keep a board next to him, which says spending time with Chenle could do you some ear damage.

"Who said you get to decide that?" Putting down the device in her hand, she glanced at the boy who is ready to shout, but he gets interrupted by Haechan.

"Let's go guys, it's not like we don't know her password." The guys immediately leaves the room. Hana breathes out an annoyed sigh.

"You're stuck with them. No going back now." Hana glances up, eyes meeting with Jaemin, as she shakes her head slowly.

"Come on, let's go, unless you want to get kicked out of your house."
"You are coming?"
"Yeah."

___