"You don't have to hide from me.." N x Uzi

|| Requested by Froggman1
Uzi x N fluff
Takes place after pilot, as if episode 2 or 3 never happened. V is still tied up in this timeline. N has gone through 1-2 weeks without drinking oil, and he's slowly losing it. He tried to distance himself from Uzi to not risk hurting her. Uzi though, easily noticed this and didn't like how distant he was trying to be, so she decided to talk to him. ||
(No need for proofread, just a warning tho, there will be some quite mild swearing in the chapter. There will also be some mention of cvtting, but it's not that bad I think.)

——————————————————————

N was inside the pod, curled up like a ball with his tail around him. He has gone through weeks without oil and his programming is driving him insane, he knows he needs oil. But he just can't kill, he can't do it. To him, it just feels so wrong. Since now he knows these worker drones aren't so different from him, and killing them and/or drinking their oil just doesn't feel right. It's like cannibalism, or vampirism at that. V also noticed this and is quite concerned, sure she still hates him, but she knows N will overheat soon of he doesn't drink. And that would mean losing the only coworker she has left, and that also meant being stuck with the purple drone. V did not like the idea, besides, atleast N is nice to her and did reconsider about killing her a few months ago during their fight. She probably wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for him.

V: "N, you okay? You ain't looking so good."

.....
No answer, she tried again.

V: "Hey? N you there? H-how long has it been since you drank oil? Y'know you can overheat and die if you don't drink anytime soon, now how would the purple thing react to that? You and I both know you're like, SOOoooOoo in love with that drone."

He moved a bit, but still no answer. This was really starting to both anger and concern V.

V: "N!! GO DRINK SOME FUCKING OIL DUDE! You can't just overheat yourself! You can't just fucking leave me! And you most definitely know you can't leave-  uhm.. Uzi? Ya Uzi! How the actual FUCK would she react to YOU dying!? She'd kill me!"

She yelled, visibly very mad to the point she was standing up from her chair, the chain around her neck holding her back. N still didn't move, V huffed angrily and sat back down. Turning the swivel chair away from N so she wouldn't be facing him anymore.

V: "You do realize that once Uzi finds out you haven't been drinking oil she'd cut herself so you could drink hers right? That girl would literally do ANYTHING for you, if you don't want her to worry or hurt herself go hunt. I don't fucking care if you think it seems wrong, unless you wanna keep yourself alive for the purple girl's sake, GO DRINK SOME ROBO-GOD DAMN OIL!"

N flinched at the sudden yelling of the last sentence, but he knew she had a point. He looked at V and saw that the back of V's swivel chair was still facing him. He hated it when he had to hunt just to survive and live. He was about to get up until a warning popped up from his screen causing him to sit back down again.

[ ¡WARNING!: System Temperatures are at high levels! Amount of sustained oil left: 13%, conclusion message; DRINK SOME OIL ASAP! OTHERWISE YOU DIE!!! ]

Said the AI in N's system warning him of his temperature.

[ ¡WARNING!: Amount of sustained oil is decreasing rapidly! Amount left: 9%. System is in high risk. Emergency shutting down protocol will take place soon, if the amount of oil left is lesser than 5 percent, system will shut down for necessary safety measures. Conclusion message: BRO YOU GONNA FUCKIN' DIE!! ]

This was bad, and N was worried. Suddenly, everything went black. For him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Uzi was on her way to the pod as soon as she saw V's message. When N's system shut down and he passed out, V heard the loud thunk and looked back at N to find him laying on the floor. His visor was black and he showed no sign of consciousness, she immediately sent an internal message to Uzi to get over to the pod as soon as possible. Uzi was already planning to go to the pod to talk to N about how he was distancing himself from her, so she was a bit near the spire. When she finally made it, she gasped at N's state. V wasn't able to move him anywhere else due to her being chained, all she could do was worry and watch over him and wait until Uzi arrived. Uzi crouched over to N and put his head on her lap.

Uzi: "W-What happened to him?! W-Why he passed out!?"

V: "I tried to tell him to go drink some oil! He hasn't drank any in weeks! I've noticed. I warned him but he just wouldn't listen! He decided to stay stubborn! UGH!"

V threw her hands in the air when she said the last sentence along with the scoff.

Uzi: "Oh damnit N! Why are you like this?! V! Do you have a knife!?"

V: "Uh duh! I'm a fucking murder machine! Obviously."

V switched one of her hands into a regular sized knife, Uzi put N's head down again gently and walked over to V.

Uzi: "Cut my hand."

V: "Yeah yeah. But if N over worries after he wakes up it ain't my fault!"

Uzi: "WHATEVER JUST FUCKING HURRY!!"

V: "OKAY OKAY ROBO-JESUS!"

V proceeded to cut through Uzi's arm, Uzi hissed at the hurting sensation but rushed over to N as soon as her hand started bleeding. She walked over to N and opened his mouth, she allowed the oil to continue dripping in N's mouth until he started powering back on. As N opened his eyes Uzi gave out a sigh of relief. N looked at Uzi's bleeding hands and quickly had a concerned look on his face.

N: "U-UZI! I-  W-WHY WOULD YOU CUT YOURSELF TO SAVE ME?!"

N immediately licked Uzi's cut and it started to heal, it was quite engrossing to Uzi and she even blushed at the gesture. But it healed her hand fine, she wiped off the healing saliva as soon as her cut was gone.

Uzi: "YOU IDIOT! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HOW LONG YOU'VE GONE WITHOUT OIL?! I WOULD'VE LOST YOU YOU GODDAMN MORON!!"

Uzi yelled with pricks of tears in her eyes, she hugged N which surprised him. But N hugged back

N: "I-I'm so sorry Uzi.."

Uzi: "*sniff* I-Is that why you've been distancing yourself from me?"

N: "Y-yeah.. I just didn't wanna hurt you."

Uzi: "You fucking stupid goof! DO YOU EVEN THINK OF HOW I COULD'VE REACTED?! N YOU'RE LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE LEFT! I LOVE YOU AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SCARED I WAS OF LOSING YOU!!"

N: "Uzi.. I-  I'm so sorry I was-  I was an idiot... I didn't listen to V when I knew she was right, I-I made you hurt yourself! And-  and I nearly killed myself too.. I'm so so so very sorr-"

Uzi: "Don't fucking apologize, I've heard enough. Just please.. Don't do that again..."

Uzi tightened her grip on N, burying her blushing face in his chest.

Uzi: "I fucking love you N.. You have no idea how any more shitty my life would be if you were gone in it..."

N: "I love you too.. Uzi, I'm sorry."

Uzi: "*sniff* it's fine.."

V: "Ew, go do your goddamn pda shit somewhere else lovebirds!"

Uzi: "Shut up V."

——————————————————————
(1215 words)
I think it's kinda cringy but oh well.
This was rushed anyways since my phone is INCREDIBLY close to dying.
I'M SO TERRIBLE AT WRITING UZI X N WAAAAAAA😭😭