"Oooo a wedding day- Wait what's happening in the background?" N x V

[ AH-
Okay okay you saw me😔
Look I'm (not) sorry I'm making too many N x V chapters that aren't requests but I just really need motivation to continue writing my other books, AND N X V IS MY COMFORT SHIP☹️♥️
This is a half shitpost half real oneshot, Basically N and V's wedding but it's not serious and rather just funni ]

——————————————————————

Wedding music in piano style was played while N was somehow standing on the stage of a.. Church?... He was looking around and felt that he wasn't wearing his usual coat, he saw that he was wearing a-  A SUIT?! And a wedding one at that?! What was going on!? N was deadpanning and he had no idea what was happening, he didn't even know who he was getting married to! Well it better not be just some random drone and better be someone he knows or is at least familiar with. Actually nevermind, N would definitely not like it if it was J since she was his former boss! Not to mention a very rude one.. N would also not like it if it was Uzi either, she's got Thad! Besides, N doesn't even like Uzi that way. He sees her as his little sister or something! Uzi being the one he's getting married to would count as incest, well atleast N thinks it would. Though N's really hoping it's V, oh for the company's sake he wouldn't even care if it wasn't his V! He'd care less, he just doesn't want it to be someone he isn't romantically attracted to! The music got louder and it hurt N's sound receptors for a second, until he got used to being quite close to the piano. Suddenly the doors opened revealing a very confused V standing there, her hands were on either side of her and she was holding a bouquet of dandelions, sunflowers and yellow tulips on one hand to match her color. She was also wearing a wedding dress, and had some kind of translucent vail covering her whole face. So V lifted the vail up so she won't be half blind. She looked around still confused until she spotted N near the altar. She started running to him but tripped, V luckily caught herself before she could fall. She took ahold of her 'wedding dress' and continued running towards N but more careful and cautious this time, not wanting to fully trip and fall face first. Once she was on the stage she walked on the right of the altar, N facing her. V and N where staring at eachother until they realized both of them had no idea where they were. Both their eyes narrowed once they finally found out.

N: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??"

V: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"

They said in unison

V: "DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING?! AND-  AND WHY, PRAY TELL, ARE YOU WEARING A SUIT!? W-WHY ARE WE IN AN EMPTY CHURCH WITH A HAUNTED PIANO PLAYING ITSELF?!??"

V said while gesturing to the self-playing piano behind N

N: "I-I don't know! I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!! I'm just as confused as you are! And why are you in a wedding dress?! WHAT IS HAPPENING!"

"You guys are getting married!"

V: "WHAT THE F-?!"

V got into a fighting stance and put her claws out

"Nuh-uh! Don't get into your fighting stance silly, you'll tear apart your dress!"

The unknown voice continued and chuckled

V: "WHY SHOULD I CARE?! YOU must've been the one who put us in here! And made us wear these strange outfits!"

N: "V calm down! Maybe they c-can explain! Let's not get into fights now, we don't even know the person talking! Maybe they're harmless."

V squinted her eyes at N for a second until she groaned and got into a normal position. Crossing her arms.

N: "Okay uhm.. W-Who are you? Care to explain what's going on? W-Why are we g-getting married?"