"I hope you're alright." Part 1

« Yeesh, I have a LOT of requests I have forgotten about that I gotta do.
Either way, this was requested by DouglasBell4!

I have no idea what to title this as so it's getting the cringy quote treatment :3 Also, part 2 will have a little more eNVy than this part because this one mostly focuses on V's POV

Also, part 2 will have a little more eNVy than this part because this one mostly focuses on V's POV.
Okay! Enough of me yapping, enjoy the oneshot! »

— — — — —

V was busy pacing back and forth inside the landing pod, the electric rush of anxiety flowing through her wires. Uzi watched her with a face full of concern, but she was just as equally worried as V.

N said he'd go hunting before he left, that was 9 hours ago. This obviously was strange, as N wasn't the type of disassembly to take too long when it comes to hunting.

Plus, V knew him well and clear; N would never venture too far, he may be an idiot but he was never that stupid.

"V c'mon, I'm sure he's fine–"

"You don't know that, you aren't sure about it — just like me. I'm worried. And so are you, don't deny it."

Uzi just sighed and gave up.

"I get that N's your boyfriend, and all. And you have the rights to be worried. But you and I both know very well that he can protect himself, he may not be the best in combat but he'll be able to manage in a fight."

"That's not what I'm worried about, because I already know that, you said so yourself."

Uzi raised a brow, mildly confused.

"Then what are you worried about?"

V huffed and stopped pacing as she crossed her arms, sitting down on one of the swivel chairs opposite to Uzi's direction.

"I'm worried that he's hurt."

She responded, her eyebrows furrowed with concern as she looked down on the ground with a look of concern. Uzi was also worried, not just for N but for V now too. She may have never gotten along with the snarky female disassembly drone, but somehow V was sort of a friend to her too, at least in Uzi's perspective.

"Listen, why don't we just look for him? See if we can track him down and find him, so we'll know whether he's fine or not. Does that sound good to you?"

V's head jolted up to face Uzi as soon as Uzi offered an idea for them to search for N.

"You're.. fine with that?"