"Burrito Uzi" Platonic family-like N x V x Uzi (Includes a side of N x V)

|| Requested by Bryan78932
I literally download like-  a hundred murder drone pinterest pins each day, it took me quite some time to find a perfect picture😭
Takes after pilot, as if episode 2 and 3 never happened but V got on N and Uzi's side.
FLUFF!!1!
No need for proofread or warning!! Enjoy<3 ||

——————————————————————

Uzi was currently fixing the control panel of the pod while V and N watched, all these wirings and buttons and screen of the panel were very misplaced and broken. The pod seem to have taken quite the damage during landing, if you can even call it a landing. Because the pod basically just crashed! Now why the hell would JCJenson not teach any of the disassembly drone pilots how to land?! It's probably a part of their plan; if the crash doesn't kill the disassembly drones, then the overheating-and-dying-issue-if-oil-runs-out problem will! That stupid company is insane. Anyways, repairing the pod will surely take months, if not, years! Uzi groaned, fixing the control panel was definitely the hardest part. She should have started with the outer of the ship. Like fixing it's shell! Then maybe she'd have one problem solved, but nooOooOOo! Her stubborn dumbass decided to start on the goddamn control panel! All this fixing, and repairing and re-programming is surely eating at her energy. She needs a break, and the two disassembly drones knew it. Ever since they got V on their side she and Uzi has been getting along, a little.. Well they're both trying to. Meanwhile N is acting like the father Uzi never had, a good father. Uzi didn't mind that she now had a father figure that actually cared for her, but he was a bit over protective. And for some reason, he got V to act like her mother figure too. Why? And how you ask? Well, quite some time ago, approximately a month and a half or so, N managed to actually ask V out and confessed to her. And V kinda liked him back, well she wasn't fully sure if she did so they aren't exactly official. But N was still happy that she at least liked him back. So yeah, basically N and V are now Uzi's parental figures. Well atleast they were better than her dad- Khan.

N: "Uzi, I think you need a rest.."

V: "He's right, you look exhausted, like robo-jesus! Take a break."

Uzi: "I'm fine guys"

N: "No your not! Take a rest, there's always a tomorrow."

Uzi: "You're not my dad, my dad's an asshole"

V: "Yet you agreed and is fine with us being your parental figures, it's normal for us to be concerned about you y'know."

Uzi: "Bite me bitch!"

N: "Profanity!!"

Uzi: "I told you guys I'm fine! I don't need a break!"

V: "Yes. You. DO!"

V suddenly aggressively picked Uzi up by the back of her jacket and looked at N, V smirked

V: "N, find a blanket I can burrito-roll her in."

Uzi: "BURRITO ROLL?! NO, BITE ME! LET ME GO!!"

Uzi squirmed and struggled in V's grasp, but because of their height difference V had an advantage. N smiled back and left immediately, after a small while he came back with a comfortable-looking green blanket. V smiled smugly and gestured for N to wrap the said blanket around Uzi(who is currently crossing her arms with an angry expression), N smirked and did what he was told. V then put the angry Uzi that was now wrapped in a blanket down and sat beside her, N following suit.

Uzi: "I hate you guys and hate how you comfortably yet forcefully put this blanket around me."

V: "*chuckle* Aww we love you too. *snicker*"

N: "Our little burrito Uzi!"

Purple blush surrounded the bottom of Uzi's screen as she glared at N.

Uzi: "Bite me."

N wrapped his arms around Uzi and leaned on her head, gesturing for V to do the same. V looked hesitant but did it too, with a small smile as well. How cute. N went into sleep mode, and so did V. Uzi knew she needed to recharge like them, so she closed her eyes and dozed off to sleep. What cute family.

——————————————————————(663 words)I love platonic family-like N x V x Uzi!!

(663 words)
I love platonic family-like N x V x Uzi!!