chapter 2

Hi from the writer -- Hello!  Things written in Italics are YN's thoughts. Just so you know, Nilou isn't your roommate. Just to get this point out. She's just really worried about your nightmares, and how you, an adult, can have dreams,(you only told her about that fact about dreams to her) and since you gave her your spare key to your house for some reason, she visits you. She's your best friend btw. XD anyways byeeeeeeeee 

- Yuelle~

As you finished getting ready for the day, you look at your face in the mirror. Ever since you came to Sumeru, you have dyed your hair to a completely different color, and you even changed your eye color. There's no way anyone can notice you... right?

"Haha, yep, No way in hell anyone would ever notice me, haha stop being nervous, YN you have to get yourself together," you say to yourself, as you forced a tiny smile. 

Now, let's go.

As you walk out of the door to your house, you could see people you know, walking around and talking and buying. " Hey F/N!" "Good morning, miss F/L/N!" You hear.

You laugh, and reply," Good morning!"

Today was your day off, and you had plans. You walk to Gandharva Ville (or you just used teleport waypoint) You were going to meet up with Collei and Tighnari, who were both very knowledgeable about the forest. Just as you were about to leave the city, you heard someone screaming out your name. "F/N! Wait!" 

Dori. ( sorry I don't have Dori on my account so I don't know her personality a lot.)

You knew Dori was doing her best as a merchant, but you would never entirely forgive her for almost making you broke after you bought some merchandise from your home country. (Get Dori'd) (I'M SORRY)

"Ah, hey Dori. Why were you calling my name earlier? Is it an emergency?"

"Nope, you're going to Gandharva Ville to meet up with Tighnari, I presume? Take this with you, and give it to him. It's some research materials he ordered."

Uh oh, Tighnari must have almost cried at the cost. Well, it's not unusual for most of his mora to go to Dori, but still, I feel bad for him. Dori charges us so much, haha. Just then, you thought of a good idea. It's not THAT bad to tease others, right?

"Sure Dori! But you have to give me something in return, right? It's only fair. After all, there is a thing called shipping fees, isn't there?"

You would pay at most a few thousand mora just to see that Dori's face again. It's obvious she loved mora. After much contemplation, she huffed," FINE. You can get 10% off your next order!"

"Haha, thank you so much Dori~ I'll get this delivered safely!" Haggling was your third special talent.

... I dunno, 20 minutes later

You knocked on Tighnari's door, and when it opened, you practically screamed," Hi Tighnari and Collei! How are you two doing?"

"Ah, hi F/N! It's been a while , hasn't it? I'm doing all right with my sickness. I made some pita pockets, would you like to eat some?"

"Sure, Collei, you're such a good cook!" you say while sitting down and taking a bite out of freshly made pita pockets and burning your hands during that process.

" F/N, good to see you. Would you like to see some medicines and my research?"

"Sure. By the way, this is from Dori. Tighnari, did you get scammed again? Liyue is pretty close by, so you have gone to get it yourself or asked someone else to get it for you, you know"

"It was a sacrifice I had to make. Natural Glaze Lilies are hard to find nowadays, F/N"

" Whatever you say, Tighnari"

So you, collei, and tighnari happily chatted away about random stuff until sundown.  ( Not important)

"By the way, F/N, have you heard? That same traveler I was talking about helped end the Vision Hunt Decree and stopped the National Isolation in Inazuma. He truly is something, right?"

The fork you were eating with dropped and your smile quickly disappeared.

"Wha-at?... You mean to say... anyone can enter and leave Inazuma now?" you could feel yourself trembling and fear consuming you. You were safe from everything due to the vision hunt decree, but now... 

"Yes, anyone can do that. Are you okay, F/N? You don't look so good. Did you eat any poisonous mushrooms like many other stupid adventurers?" asked Tighnari worriedly.

"No... no, I'm alright. I'm just surprised... that after all these years... it's finally time..." you whispered. You could feel you breathing get ragged. The two dendros looked at you worriedly. 

"SORRY, I GOTTA GO. Thank you for everything today! Haha! Let me make it up to you later!" You forced a tight smile, took your bag, and dashed out ( rude-) to your house, to safety.