Chapter 4

Hi. I think I might lose my genshin account because the email linked to that account has been deleted. And I don't want to do the archon quests all over again. Shit. :') 😥😥😥😓😔

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paimon's POV

This girl is so fast! Paimon can't keep up with her! But more importantly, what was wrong with the traveler? He just fainted! Is he gonna die? What if Paimon did something wrong, and the reason he is sick is because of Paimon? Oh no!

That's when Paimon heard the traveler mutter, "Lu...mine"

So Paimon cried," Traveler! Are you ok?!"

"Relax, he'll be fine after Tighnari checks him. He's never been here, right? That means he probably just smelled the zaza from my senior's cave, and fainted. Don't worry, it happeneds to everyone who's not familiar with it. Happened to me too. Don't cry." the girl carrying him replied, much softer than last time. 

Paimon's happy that Paimon found a good person who would look after the traveler! But something isn't right... Paimon feels like she's seen her before!

Back to Y/N's POV

Shit. Oh fuck. I just messed up big time. 

The traveler has been to Inazuma. There's a good chance that he has met the Kamisto siblings. What if he was a spy? I should have never went out today... 

Relax, Y/N, Ayato didn't make a move yet. Maybe he forgot about me. Hopefully...

OH AND I JUST REALIZED THAT I spilt something! OH I'M SUCH A DUMBASS *sigh* I hate this.

You were freaking out for a while while dashing to Tighnari's place, almost breaking down the door, and almost screaming to Tighnari,"Hey there, can you treat him?"

After Tighnari made sure the traveler was okay, you left immediately because you were still worried about the spy situation.

Third pov?

Traveler finally woke up. He had been asleep for a long time. 

As soon as he woke up, Paimon hugged him and screamed," Paimon is so happy you're okay! Paimon thought you might die!"

~ I won't write about the interaction because it's basically the same as the archon quest~

Then, the traveler said, "thank you Tighnari for saving me."

"Oh. No problem, just doing my duty as a forest ranger. However, the person who initially saved you was not me, so you should thank her when you see her."

"Oooooh, Paimon knows! It was a girl with h/c and e/c ( hair color, eye color) and she ran really fast! Her name was.... her name was.... Paimon doesn't think she got that girl's name!"

Collei then cheerfully said, "Oh! Her name is F/N! She's really nice. I'll give you her address!"

Changes back to Y/N's POV

You had gone back to your house in Sumeru City, locked the door, entered your room and pondered about what to do. 

From what you had heard, traveler was not the person to not forget to pay a debt. So he would probably come to Sumeru City to thank you. There, when talking with them, you would have to be extra careful not to slip up because you didn't trust them easily yet.