Chapter 7

hi, I used to write every two days, but I will have to work slower from now on, due to my personal schedule. Sorry.

BTW this has alhaitham in it! I dunno a lot about him and his personality so please don't say "Oh He'S nOtHiNg LiKe ThAt" 'cause I know.

You went to the scribe's office. You knew that he was the person to pack up his bags and leave the moment it becomes 5o'clock, so you had to hurry.

You opened the door leading to the scribe's office, and went inside.

The person inside immediately sighed, and said warily, "Please knock before you come in, miss F/N. You are acting just like Kaveh."

You laughed quietly, and replied, "I'll take that as a compliment."

"Now, why did you come here?"

Your smile quickly turned into a frown, and you said," Let's make a deal." as you held up some limited edition and rare books only available in Inazuma. 

Few hour later

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" you screamed into your pillow at home. Today was a decent day, and you got a lot done but you were SO tired. You had gotten the information about the traveler's motives for traveling, and you had asked for Al Haitham to keep an eye on them.

Just in case. Totally not being paranoid. 

You sometimes asked yourself, " why the f am I trying so hard to stay away from Ayato?" and you really couldn't think much of a clear answer. You had many reasons, such as the fact that you didn't want to drag him into your mess, how you were scared of Ayato's reaction, and much more. 

You looked up at your calendar only to see that tomorrow, you were supposed to go to the desert to look into and research about some ancient ruins madam Faruzan assigned. It was late at night, so you quickly threw the blankets over you, and closed your eyes, hoping to lesser lord Kusanali that you could sleep soundly.

----------

Everyday, you had a dream about Inazuma or how you got your vision, but today, today was different.

It wasn't memories, nor nightmares. Just an empty, black, lonesome space with you just floating there. Normally, being in that situation will develop your fight or flight senses due to its creepiness, but it felt ...comfortable... and relaxing to be here. 

I haven't felt so relaxed in a long time... I've always had to be careful about everything so it's nice.

As you drifted away from that black space and back to reality, you thought you heard someone with a high pitched voice say, "people might know more than you think, Y/N..."

You woke up as the birds were chirping, and you heard the streets bustling.

People might know more than you think? What did that mean?

AGAIN, sorry for the late update! also sorry its kinda short