Chapter 5

Hi! Today's Ayato's birthay!! Happy birthday to the best boy~ (for me) Outside my house, the cherry blossoms are blooming, which is like a gift from god on such a fine day, but it was also raining😔Gosh, why did it have to rain today?????(っ °Д °;)っ

You woke up with an aching head, messy hair, some drool on your face, and most of all, a tired body. You had spent all night walking around your room, sometimes sitting down to write down notes, trying to think of a plan against the traveler. 

You were able to think of some, but not before falling asleep on your desk on the most uncomfortable position ever.

You first woke up confued, because you felt that you could have slept more. Then you hear the reason for why you woke up.

The library. 

You had always wondered ever since you heard about the deeds of the traveler, what was is reasons for saving the nations? He gets almost nothing in return, so why? Justice? 

You were just genuinely curious, so you thought of the one person who new almost all of the news of teyvat, and rushed to where they usually were. You dashed to the nearest library (which was in akademiya) and bombarded the librarian with questions about the traveler. 

However, you got almost no answers. How lucky.

Feeling upset and tired, you go home, and went to your bed, preparing to sleep the day, when you heard a high pitched voice from your front door.

"Hello? Is anyone in there? It's Paimon and the traveler!"

You sat on your bed, a bit frightened by the timing, but your mouth slowly turned into a smirk, and you went to open the door for the dear guests.

Time for interrogation~

"Hi Paimon and traveler! Glad to see you're doing okay! Come in!" you say cheerfully.

You actually had no idea what you were doing but just decided to go with the flow. 

"Thanks F/N! See, traveler, that's how you should be treating Paimon!" Paimon said happily as she entered the door.

The traveler and I laughed a bit and went into my house. 

"Anyways, what is the famous traveler doing here?"

"Please, just call me Aether. I'd like to thank you for saving me yesterday."

"It's ok! I'm just glad to be able to help. Do you have anything else you need help with?"

"Uhm, if you have time, could you tell me about the two Dendro archons?"

"alright."

You had a fun time talking to Aether about Lesser Lord Kusanali and Greater Lord Rukkhadevata.

He also told you about his sister, and why he keeps on traveling.

Before he left, however, you asked a question.

"If you believe that this is wrong, will you try to save Lesser Lord Kusanali and save the nation like other times?" 

"Yes, I will" he replied without any hesitance.

How righteous. At least I got the information I wanted.

Traveler's POV

Paimon was right. She does look familiar...