Chapter 19

Fuckkkkk, look at the picture!!! I have no idea who drew it but it's just *mwah*

Heyyyyyyy I'm not dead.

It's Ayato's  birthday~~~!!!!!! (Lol) I haven't updated this series in like 6 months. I know, I know, I should've written : discontinued or something, sorry about that.

Now, the reason for my disappearance? Nothing, big.

I can't write whole chapters worth of dialogue, my brain just cannot handle it 😭😭

Bro, you know how like some teachers are like "don't you ever write she said or he yelled in your writing!!!" Well, surprise surprise, I don't have any verbs I can write other then "say" "replied" "answered" only the basics. 

AND THERES SO MUCH DIALOGUES TO WRITE IT BECOMES SO TEDIOUS JUST READING IT

So suffer no more! Lol

I'm sorry you guys 🥲

I might update when I'm bored

Also happy birthday Ayato 🎉🎊🥳👏🍾🍻👏🎊🍻🎉🎉🍾🎉🍾🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈

Hoyoverse really need to give my man Dan Heng a birthday 

I know it's like "lore accurate to not have a birthday" but come onnnnnnnn.

Also if Ayato remembers y/n, it's not gonna become a story. we need ✨drama✨

Also does anyone read MXTX? Is it good? What's the best series to start off with?

——————————

A/N: the flashback is a series of dialogues. Every new line means a different speaker. Also Marie is y/n's little sister. It's pronounced (ma-ri-eh) or まりえ. 

Flashback

Y/N! Look, this is my newborn baby sister! 

She looks so fragile...

Well, she is only a few days old...

So, Ayato, did they make up their mind on her name yet? 

They did. Her name's Ayaka.

It's a pretty name, I bet she would be the prettiest in all of Inazuma in a few years. 

Let's play with her often, alright? She'll consider you her sister! 

Yeah, of course. But my sister's closer in age to Ayaka, so maybe she'll want to play with her more. 

Maybe, that might be true..

Another Flashback

Sis, you're daydreaming again. Are you sure you aren't seasick?

Yeah, just...reminiscing.

Are you starting to miss Inazuma already? It's only been a day. 

I just wish... (ponders) that I could have seen Ayaka all grown up. 

You have a bitter smile on your face, sis. It's obvious that that's not the only thing you're thinking about.

...how about you? Don't you miss Inazuma? 

No. 

(Chuckles bitterly) you're heartless, Marie.

(End of flashback)

There she stood. Pale skin, Snow colored hair, and her gentle aura.

Kamisato Ayaka.

She was so pretty as hell, just as you believed she would be. 

Ayato and Thoma left your side, and called out to Ayaka.

"Ayaka/ my lady!" 

"Big brother and Thoma! I've been waiting for you two. I believe that the first part of the championship is going to start soon, so please stay here instead of going touring. I'm sure it will be exciting!" Noticing you, she politely asked, "and who might you be?"

"My lady, this is F/N. She helped us get here, and she's apparently one of the  the competitors for the festival." 

Ayaka nodded, and gave a bow, and with a gentle smile, introduced herself. 

"It's an honor to meet you, lady F/N. I wish you very best on the competition, we'll all be cheering for you."

Goddamn, what a lady. As expected. 

Now, you had two very important choices to make. 

A) Act casual, say things like "heyyy, it's nice to meet you, sure, I'll try my hardest" like a normal person, OR

B) Imagine your ancestors' disappointed look, and act like an actual aristocrat, and greet her formally. 

Now, this wasn't a particularly hard decision. A, obviously. B was the best way to get caught. But every Inazuman and Liyue (how do I say people of liyue? Liyuean?) children fears failures, so it was a bit pressuring.

"It's an honor too, miss Kamisato. Thank you, I'll try my hardest." Was the answer you gave, pretty causal, but you also slightly bowed, so that it looked like you were being respectful of the Kamisato family, but at the same time showing you had no idea what the fuxk you were doing

Perfect combination. 

"Oh please, you don't need to be so formal, miss F/N. It does seem like you are a bit older than me, so just call me Ayaka." 

"Oh, but I can't. The Kamisato clan is the top of the hierarchy in Inazuma, I wish not to disrespect you and degrade you. After all, your clan is the closest to the almighty Raider shogun and-" 

"Wait, how do you know that, F/N?" 

Oh, fuck your mouth. Without cnosidering, you just blabbered about information that not normal Sumeru citizens would know. 

I'm so sorry if this makes no sense!!! I'm cutting a lotta plot.