Chapter 34: Finals Sasuke vs Tenten

Office of the Raikage

The Raikage was depressed. Highly, utterly depressed. He wanted to see how his beloved brother's students were doing at the Finals, but no he had to be held back, with the enemy of all civilized man.

Paperwork

This had to do with the new Genin of theirs, Dozu, who defected from the Hidden Sound. The information he provided for them on the village, and its leader, was actually quite good.

Kumo never let its guard down, the village did once in the old days, and nearly got destroyed in the old wars. That would never happen again. They'd make sure to be at their most powerful, and information was vital to that.

That was part of the reason his predecesor, his father the Sandiame Raikage, had attempted to abduct a Hyuga...and of course that didn't go well. While the Byukugan was important, it wasn't the only Kekkei Genkai out there.

Kumo had most of its Kekkei Genkai wielding Shinobi killed off during the early shinobi wars. The only ones they had left was the storm release of the Kazeran clan...and maybe the sound of Thunder as well. After all, it was a teaching style that has passed on from members of both his and his brother's clan for generations, like the 'Flames of Youth' in the Maito clan did. One apparently there had been a 'Sprit of the Breeze' 'Heart of water' and the 'Willpower of stone', but they had been killed off for some reason.

The Raikage couldn't image why

In the Tsuchikage's doctor

"Tsk Tsk, really Tsuchikage-Dono, you really need to be careful on your back" his medical nin complained. The old man was fuming. He wanted to see his granddaughter destroy Konoha nin, not get stuck with back surgery.

"You know, you really should retire"

"If I find a replacement, I will. But I haven't, so will you all shut up...OW MY BACK!"

Back at the stadium

The next match was about to begin, with Tenten staring down a always arrogant Sasuke.

"So little girl, hope your ready to loose. I need a good show anyway. And once I defeat you, you will become one my wives..."

"Yugao-chan will kill me if I let this go on...begin" Tenten promptly tossed a shurikan at Sasuke, who dodged it just as qucikly, activating his Sharingan as he did so.

"Ha, is that all you have, you little girl! Fire Release; Great Fireball Technique!" a giant fireball was spat towards Tenten, who rapidly grabbed at the scroll on her back, and unsealed the sword she used against Omoi.

"That's it Tenten, show him all your training!" Lee yelled from above. She focused her chakra flow into the sword.

"Earth Release; Earth Blade!" earth chakra flowed into her blade, reinforcing its structure and endurance. With it, Tenten slammed into the fireball, before knocking it back like a baseball.

"Nani!" Sasuke was slammed with his own fireball, flying into the wall with a giant slam, before he forced himself back into it.

"Ha, so a girl who actually can fight? Lightning Release; Surge of Lightning!" a blast of lightning chakra flew from Sasuke towards Tenten, as Killer Bee stared in shock.

"Hey, that's Samui's jutsu!" The sandiame frowned.

"This isn't going to be fun" the blast flew towards Tenten.

'Little bitch probably doesn't know Lightnin beats Earth. That bimbo is going to get fried, and then I'll really have one hot bitch' Tenten dodged the attack with swift agility, before reappearing behind Sasuke.