Chapter 64: Planning ahead, Mei's heart

Land of Lightning

Taisune and Fluffy were on the move once again, doing, whatever their little plan was, when Taisune stopped all the sudden. He turned around and gave Fluffy a look.

"Um, what?"

"Wait, when did you pick up Zabuzza's sword...and for that matter, what other 'souvenirs' did you pick up?" Fluffy chuckled nervously.

"Oh Tai-kun, you know me, I'd never do something as silly as picking up a lot of random junk..." of course, her hidden sealing scroll, filled with her hidden junk, choose this point to burst open.

After all, even scrolls had a set carrying capacity. And her scroll was now busted, and the tons of junk she had collected was now piled on top of Taisune.

"OW! FLUFFY!" he yelled, as he struggled to get out of the pile of junk, before shaking his head.

"Honestly, do I want to know where you picked all of this up...and wait, those are the same...urg Fluffy" he groaned "Where do you get it from?" he looked around, and noticed 5 pairs of duplicate swords that Fluffy had at some point, snatched.

A blue hand and a half sword, that if chakra was focused into it, the sword caught on fire and remained in such a state, can only be activated by its wielder and thus deactivated

A sliver one handed sword that could absorb attack energies and strike the foe with his own attacks, though only one energy could be absorbed at once

A bronze hand and a half sword, that could return to the user if lost and could take the form of a pen if not in use, the pen able to use ink

A two handed sword made of fine steel able to divide into 6 smaller, separate swords and recombine into the single blade at the users will.

A long black sword that changes its form based on the users spiritual makeup of their chakra

Taisune sighed "Oh, so you only picked up five duplicates, I'm surprised...well then what to do with everything..." Fluffy had wide eyes.

"HEY, wait, I PICKED THIS STUFF UP FOR Naruto..." Taisune rose an eyebrow.

"Yes, and what about the people who owned them?" she shrugged.

"Oh, they only come from the dead ones" Taisune sighed.

"What am I going to do with you...and the extra swords...hmm I wonder if Kumo wants there own 'Swordsman of the Mist' squad..., does 'The Five Swordsman of the Clouds' sound catchy? Though, I'm never letting you leave my sight...wait where did you go!" Fluffy had vamoosed at some point

'Urg, why did she have to get the worse traits'

Sanbi Lake

The five; Naruto, Tenten, Hinata, Tayuya and Mei landed by the lake with the aide of the body flicker technique, to a horrifying sight...

"OROCHIMARU!" Naruto yelled out in shock. The snake Sannin chuckled.

"Ku Ku Ku...yes it is I, Naruto-kun. And, Tayuya-chan, how, nice to see you. Is it suspect that your no longer playing on my team?" he said innocently, as the red head glared at him.

"Duh you dumb..." Guren glanced at Yukimaru.

"Please lay off the swearing Tayuya-san, there is a child present" Tayuya flinched.

"Um, Tayuya-san, whose the purple haired lady?" Tenten asked nervously. Tayuya continued to look at Guren.

"Guren-san is the most powerful of Orochimaru-teme's" Guren moved from a smile to a frown "subordinates, she makes Kabuto-teme" back to a smile "look like a weakling. Don't know much else, and that red haired nut over there, not sure" Jugo frowned, before eying Tayuya.