The meeting

I arrived home after cooking and leaving dad some dinner so when he got home he could pop it in the microwave. I opened up my favorite whiskey and pour it into a crystal glass. I sip on my drink looking through TikTok and Facebook liking and sharing posts as I headed down the hall. I removed my clothes once I get the bath water running and poured in the honey lavender bubble bath. After lighting up the candles and setting my phone down on the vanity shelf I dimmed the lights a-bit. I placed my whiskey glass on the little table next to the tub as I removed the towel around my body. Once my foot was under the hot water I glided the rest of my body in. After a long day I love coming home to relax in this. I take the sponge and wash my body while humming a lady gaga song. Once I was done I just relaxed and sipped on my whiskey. I had no idea I was slowing falling asleep and my glass drops on the bath mat.

"You're so beautiful Knuxie~" said an unknown figure. "Who are you?" I asked. "You been chosen my darling and soon I shall have you as my bride~" "YOURE WHAT?!" "Knuxie~ please let me have your heart~" the male voice hissed seductively as shadowy hands caressed my face and waist. "Who are you~" I moaned when I felt his lips on my neck. "In time my dear~ right now I need you~" he said parting my legs pushing up my skirt. He thrusts inside of me before I could say another word. I moaned in shock when his member enters me. He was bigger than my exs and felt so amazing. I couldn't see his face but how he treats my body has me under his spell. I felt his hands glide up my tank and push up my bra exposing my breasts and gropes one of them. He licks my neck, thrust slower but deeply and squeezes my breast making me moan. "My darling you feel so soft~ so tight~ so perfect~" he moans and bites my neck making me scream in pleasure. Soon I felt his member twitching and got liquid oozed inside of me and pours out around his member. When he pulls out it was like a little damn had burst as the cum flows out. "My darling soon I will come for you and we shall wed~" he said and disappeared.

I bolt awake by the sound of my phone ringing and got out of the tub. I dried off my hands and answered the phone. "Hello?" "Knuxie sweetie I need you to come to my work it's important" he said all giddy and I was confused. "I'm yeah sure I'll come by" I said and hang up. "First the weird....hot.....sexual~ dream~ now this? What the fuck...." I wondered as I dried off. I tossed on my black dress since I'm meeting up with Sonia and Millie at Silvia's place for a sleepover since we wanted to make sure Sonia wasn't late. Millie's idea after lunch today. I grabbed my over night bag and went to my car. Once I arrived I immediately got a bad feeling but shook it off. The lobby was quiet and abandoned so I went straight to the elevators. Once I arrived on the top floor I saw the meeting room lights on. I knocked on the door and was told to come in. Their sat the CEO, infinite, my father and a few other males and two females. "Good Knuxie you made it!" My father smiled hugging me which I immediately felt something was off. "What's going on?" I asked. "Easy my dear you're father is being considered for a promotion." Said one of the females. "Wow that's great he deserves it after all the work he's put in." I smiled proud of my dad. "Well there's just one thing we must ask because your father agreed for the promotion." The CEO smiled and my stomach turned seeing the grin on Infinite's face. "That you would marry my son who has taken a liking into you" he smiled. "I'm sorry...WHAT?!" My heart sank to my stomach. "I promised your hand for the promotion sweetie. Plus you will be taken care of financially" my father smiled and my blood boils. "You mean to tell me that you're not giving my father a promotion unless I marry your son?!" "Yes my dear. We already have your wedding date set" he said and I was just furious. How could my dad do this to me?! "Now that is settled meeting dismissed and congratulations Locke and to our children." He smiled and they all leave while I was still frozen from shock. Before I knew it I was alone with my now forced groom to be. "Well Knuxie looks like it's just you and me~" he purred. "Stay away from me and why me? You don't know a fucking thing about me!" I growled and I was suddenly pinned against the wall with his leg between my legs. "Well I know you lost your mother to cancer two years ago~ you have two older brothers Mason and Lance who are married and have two children of their own~ you drive a 68 Camaro~ your sign is Aquarius since your birthday is February 3rd and you're favorite music is classic rock and pop." He smiled as his leg rubs my slit. "My father told you didn't he..." "well of course my sexy ruby~ now~" he grabs my wrist with both hands and rubs my breast with the other. "Let's have a little fun~" "NO!" I screamed and head butted his face. He lets me go and I started running. I managed to get into the elevator and the doors shut before he could. Once I reached the lobby I ran for the door. I made it to the parking garage when I was grabbed by him and he cups my mouth. He dragged me to a darken corner and pinned me to the ground. He pulled out his member and rubs it on my slit through my underwear. "Stop please! I don't want this!!!" I screamed hoping someone could hear me. "You're going to be my wife so you will learn if I want to have sex with you then we have sex~" he growled he takes his free hand and rips my underwear off. I closed my eyes tears falling feeling the heat of the tip on the lips of my slit. Before he could start a dark figure had yanked him off of me. I watched has he beat the snot out infinite knocking him out. Then the figure turned to me. "Are you ok?" He asked in a familiar voice but I couldn't figure it out. He held out his hand and I caught a glimpse of his face. He is a black and red hedgehog with the most stunning red eyes I have ever seen and his face was so perfect. "Yes thank you..." I took his hand and he helped me up. "You should leave before he wakes up and don't worry I'll call the police" he smiled and I thanked him again before running to my car.

I drove to Silvia's house where I told the girls everything from the meeting to my handsome and mysterious hero.